How do you rate CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) as a therapy

how do you rate it…

I’ve never tried it. I would love to, because I’ve heard it has great effects if you’re open to it and stick to it (and don’t expect instant results) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had good experiences with it. :slight_smile:

It is good if you need a psychotherapy but if you are already doing your best and you are free from dysfunctional thoughts and behaviors; then it is only a harmful waste of money.

1 Like

So many people love it. I thought it was literal torture. But I did it for OCD, not schizophrenia. I liked neurofeedback better.

2 Likes

I think it’s the best they have for the time being, but maybe some sort of NFBCT would work better :smiley:

When I did it, I’d rate it a 7.5 out of 10. Not something super necessary but still helpful. I’m considering going back to therapy. I won’t see my psychiatrist for a few months but when I do I’m planning on asking him about it.

1 Like

Madicade only pays for 10 therapy sessions a year.

I’ve had it and didn’t get anything out of it. It just didn’t help me

Didn’t do anything for me. But I tried it.

Didn’t do anything for me either

I saw a lot of psychotherapists. I also used to see a psychologist for a long time. It didn’t help me at all because they failed finding an idea of something to do to improve myself that I’m not already doing.