How do you know when you are starting to become completely psychotic?

I have a lot of insight into my depressive states and my psychotic states but no insight into my manic states.

1 Like

I think this site somewhat grounds me about some beliefs I have but I’m 100% on the hands and the police. I know in my heart my intuition that they have done this and I feel violated.

They keep saying how can we help you? How can we help you? I say well ring or go I to the police station and get my hands back demand it. Also demand them to stop interfering with my brain just because I know things about them

Nobody answers because we all know that it’s happening!!!

I don’t want to bore you. It’s important to take the medications. Truly…the cops aren’t interested in you whilst your in the hospital. You know something is going on…but there is nothing I can say to move you from your delusions. Your plenty smart enough…but that is how delusions work!

1 Like

When completely psychotic I had no idea. But even when I get the voices or see bugs crawling over my pillow it does take me a bit to put reality into focus.

The first time I was in the ward I was giving the finger to the lights above my bed cuz I thought there were cameras in them.

1 Like

Sleep problems, concentration problems, withdrawing from commitments, lots of crying, obsession with the dead or the nature of evil, paranoia, general creeping anxiety.

But the thing is, when you’re psychotic, you tend to not recognize it at all. Everyone else seems crazy, or like they’re in league against you, or like they’re just too blind or stupid to understand what’s really going on.

1 Like

I used to say stuff silently to cameras especially on the bus

1 Like

I didn’t know I was psychotic. I lost touch with reality so badly that I didn’t know.

Yes everyone is ignorant to what is going on. I tell them and i know they know.

Thanks @rogueone but i know they took my hands and i wont stop at nothing until i get them back. Im also planning to cut off their aerials on their cars so they stop putting violent intrusive thoughts in my head and the voices of the other two not jack. Jack is mean sometimes but he is my real reality father and he is training me you got to be mean to be nice

Lol, me too.

I actually thought two things at the time. I thought I was a genius and I thought I was perfect. In reality I was just a delusional, fairly intelligent, screwed up schizophrenic in a group home.

1 Like

Well, on my first break I had a lack of insight but I am confident should it happen again I will keep myself in check, and/or go right to the Doctor…