How do you hear your voices?

I think it is important to add this tag on note here:

To anyone here suffering paraniod thoughts-

please do not think this is an answer to your problems. please do not do anyhing careless or dangerous to electric items around you. I am not saying electric technology is causing your problem. I am saying/ wondering if a damaged cranial nerve is garbling certain ranges of sound and then the brain tries to “make sense” of garbled sounds. Yet, it can only fill in the blanks with nonsense hallucinations. I know some of you hear full sentences, but I think that is only explainable by knowing brain anatomy and what each part is responsible for which function.(too complicated to get into here). It is known sz and other diseases miight cause atrophy of certain brain tissues, which would mean damage to addional parts besides the cranial nerve. I am thinking people who have symptoms besides auditory hallucinations, may have damages in other areas too. I am trying to apply the science facts to the condition, and not indulge myself or others to beleive hallucinations or delusions.

there has go to be a million typo s in this.

1 Like

mine are internal. with distinct vocal tone & pitch.

1 Like

Mine are very distant or come through tv and radio. It only happens when my right ear is stimulated

i feel they come by mean of wireless connection through air by government

2 Likes

I hear my voices in 3 different ways… the First is typical voices inside my head. The second are Voices coming out of thin air and is not really coming from someone but can have the illusion that it is coming from someone at times. And thirdly, I can hear voices that come from different ambient sounds. Like a Bird chirping outside, The refrigerator starting up, a passing car, lawnmower outside. All three usually does not happen at once and they occur at random times.

my first voice was through the right ear. two others were coming from the centre of my mind.

1 Like

Honestly… I hear a ■■■■ load of voices. Like strangers, If I focus on people I’ve met I can hear their voice. It’s all in my head of course. That and often they can be negative when mentioning me but not all of them. One comforts me but it’s been crying here and there. Also people mistreat that voice because of me. I feel it’s pain for it as I asked for. Haha Many think I’m lazy. I just find simple things to do I guess. Like picking up cigarette butts. I don’t like to mention it and that’s why I focus on music.

I have the same experience.

I do not beleive it is governmemt or anyone else. i am thinking auditory hallucinations happen because of a spot of damage on a cranial nerve or a pathway for hearing in the brain.

i think we have such faith in our senses it is difficult for us to not beleive them.

Yes i get it. i think i know what your trying to explain.- The hallcination uses a voice that sounds almost but not exactly like your own, yet it says random b.s. that was never on your mind?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.