How crazy do potheads get?

From now on, if someone ever gets high around me, I will play Cannabis Corpse music near them. They will never want to be around me while high again. lol

2 Likes

Yeah dude, a lot of people smoke pot for their entire lives and nothing happens. If you have potential for sz and smoke bought, well your pretty much ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . I smoked a lotta weed for years and nothing was wrong. Then weā€™ll I guess it was because I was smoking alone and thinking about telepathy a lot. From there ā– ā– ā– ā–  just went crazy.

Yeah, canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying this buts drugs are ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  terrible. Iā€™m mean Iā€™m certainly glad Iā€™ve experienced them as they are an aspect of this world. But I think everyone should come to a point where enough is enough and they should quit.

I would probably still be down with smoking pot if I didnā€™t go psychotic, but even if I recover Iā€™m never smoking that ā– ā– ā– ā–  again.

Used to think Iā€™d smoke it for the rest of my life, but look at me now. Thatā€™s about the last thing I want to do.

Iā€™m hoping, that if it amounts to anything, the people who know me and have heard what happened to me will be well aware that they need to get help at the first signs of symptoms.

I just donā€™t want to be mentally ill any more damn it. Itā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  cruel whether my experience is real or not.

5 Likes

When I used to smoke, I would listen to black metal a lot. Never had any bad experiences with the substance actually, never did anything ā€œcrazyā€ while influenced. Mostly just studied or listened to music/played guitar.

Pot is pretty mild on its own, but when you have hallucinations is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ridiculous. Telepathy changes everything. Iā€™m not even comfortable feeling what I feel when normal, let alone with it being more accentuated and intense on weed.

I always got kind of stupid and goofy when I smoked pot. I think a good way to make me quit it would have been to film me while I was high and then show me the film when I was straight.

1 Like

Well, the potheads Iā€™ve known get uncomfortable and more deranged when Iā€™ve played any sort of metal music during their use. But, I apparently some like it.

Any other strategies to discourage potheads from getting near me? Iā€™m thinking that any sort of reasoned discourse with real, not imaginary, evidence would be inimical to their high. Orā€¦ I guess if I was not nice, I would get them to be paranoid in the pure sense of the termā€¦ such as mentioning to them that ā€œthe past is now.ā€ Okay, honestly I think that is too much, I would never do such a thing. Theyā€™re addicts who canā€™t control themselves.

My days of pot are long overā€¦ and Iā€™m glad with that. While highā€¦ I wasnā€™t acting out of control and metal didnā€™t bother me while high.

I was when I was coming down is when the problems would start in. Little by little I get more paranoid and had more problems.

My most out of control times I donā€™t think were when I was high as much as when I was very drunk. Drinking would turn me into a very different personā€¦ not a good one.

You can just tell the pot head you donā€™t want them around you.

just play them the madcap laughs thatā€™s enough to freak anyone out so they leave.

I smoked it daily for my last two years of high school. After I graduated I smoked it a lot too. And it was always fun. I remember buying a pound of homegrown for a $100.00 when I was 18 and smoking up half of it and selling the rest. But more importantly after I got sick it was NEVER fun. It amped up my symptoms almost unbearably. So I didnā€™t smoke any from 1980 to 1985. Then a guy at work started giving me some. MAJOR paranoia. I just smoked it sporadically after that until I quit all drugs in 1990. I donā€™t miss it. Smoking it after I got sick was just punishing myself.

2 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t miss it either. Probably gave me my problems in the first place. Took two years to get over the anxiety that built up over 5 to 7 years of smoking at every opportunity. Iā€™m glad thatā€™s all over.

Yeah drugs are bad, waste of money among a long list of other things that are wrong with it.

I think marijuana, when consumed in small amounts and infrequently is fine. One of my friends has an ā€˜end of monthā€™ ritual - on the last Sunday of every month, he gets high. Itā€™s just his thing.

But then there are those who do it all day, every day - regardless of whether you have mental health issues or not, that sort of consumption will zap you of your motivation and alter how you see things. Combined with a mental illness and it becomes a pretty unpredictable thing. The proponents Iā€™ve seen on TV etc. never really refer to very regular use; theyā€™re usually referring to moderate, occasional useā€¦which some people misinterpret.

2 Likes

I used to smoke all day everyday, while living alone without meds, with schizophrenia. That was the highest functioning time in my life. I had motivation, drive and will. Now that Iā€™m on meds, I have none of that. Iā€™m pro marijuana till I die.

I guess those that go sz because weed are predisposed to sz and the weed (prolly over use) brings it out once its out your screwed.I got that telepathy thing also I currently think my neighbors are reading my mind and talking to me telepathically and they can transport themselves into my apt .they are invisible but I can hear them talking about me, sometimes they wake me up talking about me.But iguess im one of the very rare sz types that benefits from 3-4 hits a day .I Imagin it does for me what synthetics do for you guys.im living in a state where its illegal so my sz has gotten worse without my natural meds.Its weird but for me its exactly the opposite see sz runs deep in my gene pool (aunts, uncles, etc.) but the voices and delusions started at a time in my life (20ish) when I wasnā€™t smoking at all for like 2 yrs clean but I was drinking.But my bro hates it I guess it makes him feel terrible.

Smoking dat weed probably increases your anxiety.

Your neighbors canā€™t astral project. There is no substrate for such movement of consciousness.

I get inklings of hallucinations like these, esp when I smoke weed. Feel people walking around me and ā– ā– ā– ā– .

I can make anything telepathic, thatā€™s how I know itā€™s not real. For the most part itā€™s just this automatically happens, and Iā€™m working on that.

I used to smoke a lot of weed, thoughts Iā€™d never live without it, but then sz happened and I got sober and now I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever smoke again.

Do what you want, you only live once.

Kind of odd though devout Christians living by the good bud.

Whatevs

1 Like

Guess God mad the bush.

Thats my view. Actually I dont take synthetics because when I did things were soooo much worse even though I prolly should as almost everybody says their life is so much better.I think Big Pharmaceuticals are evil maybe its part of my delusion but I think that stuff they push is making the world a worse place.But I fully agree with you that mj IS NOT for most people with sz. I believe nobody should even experiment with it until they have fully developed intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually. Maybe its the experience BEFOR people reach that point that triggers sz because introduction of a outside substance (THC) retards the natural hormonal development.

If they are fully developed intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually why would they need marijuana?

To me its kind of a childish activity. To get high and go weeee. Basically after a few years it just boils down to a body high and fascination with stupid little things. AS well as a lot of anxieties and paranoia. Those are some general trends I see. There are people who are completely above those effects or keep it secret and can hide it well. For me I dont like the struggle I feel when Im high, what to think about what to do, plus it amps up my voices.

I guess weve both figured out how we feel about it.

I was thinking just now and where I use to live a kid got stoned after school and killed his step ma then stuffed her in a freezerā€¦I guess the weed REALLY triggered sz in him.True story.

Thatā€™s pretty ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  man. I wouldnā€™t want to say itā€™s the weed as it really doesnā€™t seem to changed people. Maybe it was laced. Maybe he had something else wrong with him.

I wouldnā€™t even want blame sz.

Perhaps it was those two things. Sad story man, pretty morbid.

Too much pot for normal people is bad. Any pot for me is catastrophic

1 Like