Home remedies for anxiety?

I try to talk to myself in a calming way to get through it.

At the last psychiatric ward I was in they gave us hot milo if we wanted and the warm chocolate milk felt like s special treat and soothing and comforting.

My mum gave me chamomile when I was a young child.

2 Likes

Raw garlic, onion, and cracked pepper in olive oil minced or slap chopped. It may burn but a good burn, it’ll take your mind off your other senses overstimulated or not.

that’s probably the worst advice I’ve ever seen…keep your remedies to yourself…that’s awful.

Please check out the side effects and safety of anything your thinking of trying at

Www.webmd.com

That is all…

Actually the thing with the onions makes a lot of sense.

I had a friend who would get overwhelmed by negative emotions and would wind up self-harming, and she found out that if she ate a pinch of really strong dry chili, the burning, physical sensation would cause her to not be able to think of anything else, and she’d forget about her grief.

2 Likes

you’re bugging me. I don’t know but it sounds like you aren’t here to help anybody just cause trouble.

1 Like

Trouble in less than 30 minutes being here, should I be proud?

I sit at night in our back room with no lights on and let myself calm down.

I used to treat my anxiety with huge amounts of alcohol. It gave me more things to be anxious about when I sobered up. It’s a lousy way to treat your problems.

1 Like

Exercise really helps, if you’re too anxious to make it to the gym (I was at first) there are a ton of body weight exercises you can do at home

1 Like

If ur new to chamomile and u take it in the morning u may feel drowsy.

1 Like