Hi guys so u want to see my god ..here they are

Are u taking about buddha .i never heard of it …i rearly read any books…

Have you read Ramayana and Mahabharata?
I’ve only read Ramayana. It’s a bit over the top :slight_smile: But very enjoyable.

1 Like

Buddha was born into a Hindu family. He was part of royality. At some point he gave it all up and accepted Jainism. But he thought this path was too strict and it wasn’t necessary to put the body through so much suffering to achieve salvation (moksha). So he found a middle way , his own path. And that is what we call Buddhism now. Yes he’s Buddha :slight_smile: I think he’s amazing :smiley:

No but I’ve watched the series. I find it hard to read I need to watch to be honest :confused:

1 Like

Do u know where buddha was born…!!!

I think the Ramayana is not about a psychical war , it’s really a metaphorical read about a war within. Our minds and our hearts.

1 Like

Nepal … as far as literature goes !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes u are 100% right…we was born in lumbini nepal…he got enlighted in bodgaya india…he died in india…even king ashoka of india discarded hindusm and fallowed …he erected ashoka pillar in the birth place of buddha…

I’m not sure Ashoka concerted to Buddhism. I had thought it was Jainism but I could be wrong there’s a lot of theories

1 Like

Yo ish he had ashoka pillar in lumibine …search wiki u will get info…

1 Like

I like reading about it all. I don’t think my family follow Jainism to :100: strictness … I’d say they’re more Hindus … I love learning about this :smiley:

Those are beautiful pics, @far_cry0 very nice. :thumbsup:

I was reading the Bhagavad-Gita while I was in the hospital and read about the Battleground of Kuruksetra and Krishna & Arjuno actually found a lot of ideas in Hinduism that Christianity teaches…about the construct of the atomic soul and the Supersoul. I was really amazed cuz I’d never connected the two prior to this week…

1 Like

You may be correct … i read lots of different things

1 Like

6 Likes

I once read a lot how Krishna and Jesus were really similar in so many ways

Is that ur puja room…its nice and preety…hahaha cool …

It’s a little mandir

1 Like

Do u burn dhoop in it…

1 Like

I always wondered if Jesus, in his “lost” years, had actually traveled to India and learned a lot of his teachings there and brought them back to preach in the Middle East…

4 Likes