Hey guys on here: Have you ever clean-shaved your crotch?

If any girl did it to me I would marry her.

3 Likes

Actually, it was kind of disconcerting to have her fooling around with a razor that close to my private member.

1 Like

Only under the covers.

1 Like

In that situation don’t get into an argument about women’s rights.

2 Likes

Yes. Exactly. … 15

2 Likes

Sort of. Was stoned out of my gourd and mixed up the girlfiend’s NAIR with my shampoo (I tend to soap down my entire body with the lather from my head 'cuz I’m cheap). Realized the mistake when the burning started, but by then it was too late. Any sort of hair comes out pretty easy when you use that shiz as I discovered.

And, yeah, it does itch when it grows back in. Especially if your sack is still all red and tender from harsh chemicals. Oh, also? The itching in the butt crack from hair growing in is even WORSE.

Enjoy the mental images.

:confounded:

Edit: GirlFIEND wasn’t a typo, btw. I don’t miss that one (psycho biznatch).

6 Likes

Oh gawd…you win this round…hands down

1 Like

Hehehehe mischievous grinning going on…

1 Like

Lol @pixel…made @moonbeam read that …hilarious…lol

3 Likes

I have never shaved down there, but I like a woman who does.

1 Like

Hah! now I will have nightmarish dreams…

1 Like

Ha I just said that in our pm where you posted that post again for revenge lol

1 Like

Just incase anyone missed it…

2 Likes

lol, if you hadn’t put a period at the end of that…

“I have never shaved down there, but I (like a woman who does)…”

I’ve done it for 20 years regularly but I stopped doing that for about 3 months ago. You know nobody looks there but if I was gay I was more encouraged. :wink:

or you might change it from a sender into a receiver… that’s also a possibility…

Reciever of what?

This was about 28 years ago and is counted amongst the MANY REASONS everyone is happy I’m clean and sober now. I should also mention that the involved emergency room visit for said ‘injury’ was humiliating. Depilatory cream + mucous membrane = MUTHAF@#$%&&!!!

:sob:

1 Like

Mr. Star and myself both keep clean shaven. We can’t stand having body hair, because it gets so sweaty. I have a special shaving conditioner I use to prevent bumps.

‘Large’ blessings. (cough!)

:scream: