Hey gamers

Does anyone play, dota 2, hots, cs, rs, or albion?
If so hit me up i’m interested into getting heavily into albion online or RS again and it wouldn’t be bad to meet fellow forum members in game.

-rollies

I dont know any of them games. I have heard of dota 2 though. Are they all online games? Online games i sometimes play are star wars the old republic and world of warcraft. Have you played them?

Since the gamers are gathered here, I might as well ask if anyone knows a fun game that:

• doesn’t require a high end computer (7 year old laptop here)

• can be played with mousepad only, and keys (I only have this laptop, no separate mouse atm)

that will exclude most ‘fast’ games like shooters I suppose. I got a lot of spare time on my hands for a couple of weeks, so any suggestions are welcome.

Strategy games are a lot of fun. Only the newer ones require a good computer. But older ones like age of empires and rise of nations would work. Civilization is good also. A game i love is Galactic civilizations 2. Its an old one. Its like civilization but set in space.

1 Like

I used to love those… good idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dota 2 was too hard for me. I play LoL and CS GO though, let me know if you want to play together.

I played osrs until I got cleandd like 6 times. Havnt been on playing in awhile

Sometimes i like to play starcraft but i m not fan of it .but when i m young i was like to play silent hill and resident evil.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.