Oberiberg,Swyz.

Ah Kanton Schwyz you mean… not very far from me 20 minute drive

1 Like

Sorry meant to reply on my last one

We call it here in Zurich “the wrong side of the lake” haha

1 Like

I work in Customer Service over the phone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My dad wanted to go to Switzerland all his life, as did his dad (who was the 1st generation born in the USA), but his dad died early (and before I was born), and I didn’t want my dad to do same.
My (ex) husband (of 25 years) has a 2nd office in Germany, so on one of our trips we flew my dad over and drove to Kanton Swyz (I’ve seen it called this in several old letters).
We found a shop with our last name on it, went inside, they were related way back, my parents have returned several times and have kept in touch.
My dad died a happy man knowing he got to go there.

Good folks in Switzerland.

2 Likes

Thanks dude !! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the story and kind words… at least someone likes us haha

2 Likes

Had to put everything in apartment in bags. Wash more than half of all my linens. So that pest control can come and take care of bed bugs. Effing A

1 Like

oh you’ll feel so relieved after it is over. Good luck =)

2 Likes

@Goyankees = @chew ? your back we missed you…
@Hedgehog your cat looks less than amused at the blue cone lol
@spiderpig I have the same contacts and a red pair… I like to mix and match them kinda hard to drive with for fun contacts in though…

4 Likes

11 Likes

Wow beautiful, is that a hotel or where you live?

1 Like

truly an epic photo! cheered me up! Love the close up angle, the cat unsure of what to make of it all, you making vampire face, the vampire make up…it’s like a piece of art. :smiley:
for real and the tag line, “drunk me and the best kitty in the world” is like the best title for this piece de resistance!

Reminds me of a post-post-post modern artist exhibiting their photography in a museum, except better because yours is infinitely more smile-worthy! Thank you for the giggles!!!

1 Like

It is the hotel we are staying :smile_cat:

1 Like