Hemp oil and CBD in the form of Vicanna capsules eliminates my arthritis pain and helps ease my anxiety

Vicanna capsules, from the company Natural Earth Supplements, has 450mg of hemp oil and 5 mg of CBD per capsule. It has greatly alleviated my osteoarthritis pain, which affects me all over my body. I no longer have to take Tramadol for pain. Tramadol is a narcotic pain reliever. I still take Naproxen twice a day. Naproxen is an NSAID.
Vicanna is also greatly reducing my need for Klonipin for anxiety. I used to have to take 0.5 mg of Klonipin twice a day as needed for anxiety. Now, I only need to take 0.25 mg once a day as needed for anxiety.
Vicanna has no THC. So, it does not cause psychosis.
To be fair, I also do yoga everyday for 30- 45 minutes daily, to treat my arthritis, and I meditate for 15 minutes, twice a day, everyday to treat my anxiety, and these alternative therapies do work.

such a small dose im surprised it does anything much.

1 Like

Small dose of what? CBD or Klonipin? I don’t know, but it really seems to work for me, (the Klonipin). I don’t press my lips after I take it. And that’s the proof I need.

@Anonaccount you might be interested in taking a look at this site above. I’ve thoroughly researched CBD sources, and this is supposed to be one of the highest quality and best value ones.

It looks like your current capsules come out to about $1.33 per capsule with 5mg of CBD each. Green Mountain is $1 per capsule with 20mg of CBD each.

I plan to buy from Green Mountain soon. I had a good experience buying a tincture from the CBDistillery (https://www.thecbdistillery.com) as well. I like CBD oil a lot.

2 Likes

small dose of CBD

Sorry I misspoke and edited-- 5mg of cbd per capsule in the Vicanna brand. Still, Green Mountain is over 4 times the value.

What all of you dont know is that were not supposed to have cbd on ap’s it affects us the same way grapefruit does

1 Like

Does anyone know offhand the dosage they are testing with CBD as an adjunctive antipsychotic?

Dosages are pretty fuzzy with CBD and vary from person to person, but I was finding 20-50mg dosages to be effective for me. You sort of have to experiment with it. It’s recommended to start at a lower dose and increase it until you feel relief.

I found this on grapefruit/cbd likeness, so if you are taking an ap that is affected by grapefruit like risperidone or abilfiy to name two then cbd isn’t that safe.

“This family of enzymes metabolizes most of the drugs used in humans, so if one uses high doses of CBD, the cannabinoid can temporarily neutralize the activity of P450 enzymes, and thus alter the way drugs are metabolized inside the body.”

" As a side note, grapefruit has a similar effect on the mentioned liver enzymes."

Remember taking grapefruit can increase meds up to 700%

https://elixinol.com/blog/known-and-potential-side-effects-of-cannabidiol-cbd/

Thank you, a lot @animalmineral.

1 Like

The solution to this problem is not to use high doses of CBD oil.