Hello,i'm new.does anyone else hear their own voice talking to them?

hello,i’ve got/had many voices,but around 6 months ago i started hearing my own voice talking,i’m used to the others,but my voice is ,well,just really spooky.does anyone know why this is happening?or has it happened to you too?

1 Like

Well, I thought hearing voices from others could be more spooky than hearing your own voice!

That’s crazy man. Like you hear the sound of your spoken voice in your head? Or is it your thought voice and you’ve just lost control of it?

Sounds pretty trippy man. Not in a good way.

Sometimes my thoughts will turn against me and slip out from feeling like they’re me. Pretty annoying but it’s infrequent enough it doesn’t matter so much.

Hoping someone else here can relate a little better.

lol,but i’m used to them,good,bad,and funny ones.they’re a normal part of my life.this new one/me feels very weird.

Voices are characters, actors, and comedians. It can happen, it throws you off, it’s a distraction. Voices can be hurtful, cynical and manic. Voices are clowns. I’ve heard my own voice talking to me. It’s like feeling an echo of one’s voice being mimicked. It’s frightful. Sometimes you just gotta find yourself thinking.

no.none of them are in my head,from outside.we have conversations.or i pester them for answers

thankyou,i’m so glad i’m not the only one.yes it’s my only voice that echoes,which is why i think its weird.

Well, maybe it’s because it’s a “new” one. Maybe you 'll get used to it, too. What does your doctor say about that?

i havn’t told him.i only see gp once a year now.just to still get the meds…plus i didn’t think to ask why,and i forget about her then.

thought i would say hi.
take care :sunny:

hiya,thankyou.am really happy i’ve got some others like me to talk to

1 Like

Yeah man this site is great.

1 Like