Heavy metal is so soothing

Ok, cool. Well, if you do come across a playlist of 80 songs with that as the first one, by a poster named “mrhakc fan,” that’s me.

1 Like

If you like in this moment… check out butcher babies… monsterball is the most user friendly song i think ive heard… it has dual female singers… they are currently under the training of manson if that adds anything to it lol

1 Like

@flameoftherhine, I think @HQuinn was referring to liking the AKC song, “Rebirth,” not In This Moment. I’ve heard of Butcher Babies, but have never listened to their music.

Have you ever heard Avatar? They are a Swedish metal band I like. This song/video is a little quirky.

They’re a great live band, btw. I saw them a few years ago when they were co-headlining with Mushroomhead. They blew my friends and I away, upstaged Mushroomhead, and Mushroomhead is a great live band.

2 Likes

These guys are reuniting for a concert in December. I don’t know if that means they’re putting the band back together, or if it’s just a one-time thing, but it sure would be nice to go.

Heh… finntroll…awesome…

They summoned a troll…
Thats impossible…
Then how do you explain all the dead unicorns…

2 Likes

I really like these guys:

1 Like

Awesome song montezuma

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I was going to post a song by another band I like, Pentagram. But I was worried the pic they used for the upload in the video would be triggering for a lot of people.

2 Likes

Nice. Yeah I try to find ones that don’t have too scary of picture :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha :slight_smile: yeah most of the metal I like has very dark themes. I was even kinda worried about posting the Junius video.

1 Like
1 Like

Testament is a good heavy metal band, they are from Berkeley, CA near my hometown.

I was talking about the song mentioned by freakonaleash, but you caught me, I do own a couple of In This Moment albums! My fave song is Adrenalize and W****. Also like Welcome to the gun show!

:smile:

I’ll check out those other bands you mentioned, thanks!

Another good A Killer’s Confession song, though this one features a guitar track laid down by Brian “Head” Welch of Korn. Head and Waylon are friends.

1 Like

Welcome to the gun show was the first song of hers i heard… and now its stuck in my head… thanks for that lol…

Oh… @freakonaleash last concert i got to see sevendust play decay… they are pretty good live… and the headliners came out in starwars gear and did a metal imperial march… with lots of pyrotechnics… was pretty cool…

2 Likes

Who were the headliners?

Uhh… i cannot remember… i agreed to go for sevendust… oh they do the diary of jane song… i left before they played 2 full songs… lol

Breaking Benjamin. I love “The Diary of Jane,” but that’s about the only song of theirs I really like.

1 Like

Yea thats the only song i knew by them… i like them better as the star wars storm trooper band…

My little one stopped watching lion king for dethklok the other day… now he sings along with the theme song…

2 Likes