"He who has the gold makes the rules"

The law of the jungle. Did you think I was going to say something else?

1 Like

“He who makes the rules gets the gold.”

2 Likes

He who makes the rules makes the rules.

2 Likes

He who gets the gold has the gold.

2 Likes

all that glitters is not gold

so whats the golden rule?

1 Like

“Do unto otters as you would have otters do unto you”. It’s only true on the coast. Or in some ponds.

1 Like

That is true.
But, what if the gold is not gold?

In all serious, those who have the money makes the rules. Or as so they think.

It’s worth its weight in gold.

It’s because money talks.

I think capable person gets the gold

In the area I just moved away from it was, “do unto others before they do unto you.” I don’t miss that area or its inhabitants. :unamused:

10-96

1 Like

“Understand why some people run the other way. Too often, a deal with the devil makes the gold for you. In some places, the devil calls a lot of favors due to the people who even called you friend once. The rest of us can have a comfortable life with the normal effort of working at an educated job and conservative spending unless we are friends with the devil’s people…You suck the life out of others. There are so many of the devil worshippers in some places, you may not even think it unusual…but, the prey leaves as soon as we can get up after the latest butt kicking by the devil’s people. The prey can identify the devil’s people quickly after a few run-ins and avoids the filthy riches people…”

People or riches + things? Leave if the people do not worship the same God.

Sadly, in some places only the devil’s people remained okay and all others fled…The remaining ones quietly feed someone new to the village monster to silence things once more…