He tells me I'm on Mission from god

The thing in my head wants me to hurt people he broke thru my walls today and is telling me things like that god doesn’t make mistakes he makes everyone for the role there meant to play and that my roll is to destroy life the creature in my head wants me to hurt everyone I see there weaknesses their vulnerabilitys I crave death and violence and get joy out of the suffering of others and I can manipulate and control anyone like a puppet and it feels good to control and I can hide everything so well that people trust me and let me in close I know these are not normal feelings I dident take my antipsychotics tell late in the day today but that was enough for him to get in and now he won’t leave he just keeps whispering and craming thoughts into my head I can’t get him to stop

@Cataclysm get rid of your thing in your head.
It is done through antipsychotics.
If you are getting this it’s because your med isn’t working.
For me the “thing in my head” is very hostile to me and it’s a huge
relief for me since starting olanzapine that intrusive thoughts and voices went way way better,
coming close to disappearance.

1 Like

Take your meds, call your pdoc and if you feel that you are out of control go to the hospital!
That ‘thing’ in your head must be stopped.

I hope you’re talking to your treatment team about this? It’s not good if you are obsessing over violence and hurting others. If you feel you may act out on these impulses, get to an emergency room immediately and get help. A short stay in a psych ward is better than a long stay in prison.

6 Likes