Having visuals

imagined myself on a plane to melbourne and this very angry man was standing behind me in the aisle getting angry and growling at me cause he wanted to get in front of me so he pushes past me and i shoulder him. then he shouts at me and pushes me in the face and i cry and people around the plane tell me i am faking it and that i dont have schizophrenia. then he harasses me the whole trip standing over threatening me and then i imagine im in first class and hes standing next to me saying mean things to me even though his lips are not moving but i still believe he’s talking and the people on the plane hit me constantly and the police are there and they dont do anything and i get angry cause nobody believes me

Were you really on a plane at the time, or was that a hallucination, too?

I used to have full hallucinations of entire events. Kind of like dreams, except I was awake, and afterwards, I wasn’t sure if they really happened or not. Is that what you’re describing? They can get very scary. If they happen right before you go to sleep, or right after you wake up, they are called hypogogic hallucinations. They can be a sign of an anxiety disorder, or a sleep disorder. If they happen too much, and get in the way of your life, you might need to do a sleep study.

I was able to make mine stop by adopting some lifestyle changes. I had to stop napping, and wake up at the same time every day. I still have them occasionally, but they don’t rule my life anymore. You can read more about them here.

i actually have them every second of the day except when sleeping and no i wasn’t on a plane i was in my bedroom

It could honestly be a sign of a sleep disorder like narcolepsy. Have you spoken about this with your general physician?