Have you ever wondered what you could have become

I try to be positive and optimistic always, I am quite happy where I am, in the past 15 years I have lived with people who have been decades older than I am and many have exited the society already, I am very glad that I have my regular psych clinic visits, I know that I have traveled in the world more than most people in my little society, I think what has helped me is to keep things quite simple as my life is although it does have complexities, there are things that I might want to have in my life. Yep, I try to be a good person, but I also try to distant myself from some people who may have some bad influence.

2 Likes

All very wise stuff right there. I also like that it is tested tried and a true by a fellow paranoid schizophrenic.

Take care @mjseuā€¦ I do like the idea behind this thread.

1 Like

@808chris I think it was the heavy stress of med school that pushed me over the edge. I was in my first year (my only year) at the time of my first psychotic break. It took me time to get over it; I was devastated to have that dream snatched away from me. Hell, at first I thought I could still do it. Within an hour of discharge I was on campus, picking up scribe notes and going to the library to study, desperately trying to get caught up on what I had missed. I was still psychotic at that point, though I didnā€™t realize it, disagreed with the doctorā€™s assessment of psychosis; I still fully believed everything I had experienced was real. I ended up back in the same hospital a month later, and I did the same thing upon discharge that time, as well. After finishing out (and failing) first year, someone finally convinced me to take a one-year medical leave to recover and reevaluate my situation and options.

if i didnā€™t have sz, id say id still have a crap job

2 Likes

There are already an infinite number of other youā€™s out there in the holo-fractalgraphic multiversal superfluid medium, more commonly referred to as charge space, that have already changed the world. Your vessel is a conduit. Your soul is eternal as there can never be an experience of nothing. You are a lot more than your collapse wave function vessel that you stare at in the mirror every morning. You exist as MN-Body space, similar to the movie Donnie Darko.

My daughter had a full scholarship, and was living in a dorm at a university 3 years ago-she was goinig to be a Pharm. D. She does nothing now but cover her ears and rock, or paces. She says she is dying. She is only 23.

I know Marseille quite well - i had a long term long distance relationship with a Marseille boy - skier, biker, good times

I couldā€™ve done anything I wanted.

No. But I have wondered what I would have become.

did not have chance to make choices sz freeā€¦ I still may take over the worldā€¦ more what have I become

I think this is a question even the norms have about there lives. Every one has such high hopes as a youth and Hollywood gives everyone a false perception of life