Have to go into town tomorrow

To get my meds :pill:. If I could get them delivered I’d probably never leave the house lol.

5 Likes

How far is the pharmacist? I have the option for delivery. Will probably take advantage of that once I fix my entry code.

2 Likes

yeah all the pharmacies except the major ones around here deliver also

1 Like

My pharmacy can deliver but I never use it because the delivery man can never find the way to my apartment.

1 Like

It’s about 10 minutes away by taxi. I think , but I’m not sure that there’s one closer that delivers.

But I was half joking about getting them delivered anyway, because I genuinely probably wouldn’t leave the house. It’s an excuse to get out.

4 Likes

I hate having to go to the pharmacy. It’s not convenient to get to from the bus stop. Every time I reorder I see a delivery option, but I don’t know how it works out of it costs anything extra. I should look into it.

1 Like

stop by somewhere and try a pumpkin spice latte too.

1 Like

Yes I think I’m gonna get a coffee while in town !

3 Likes

@everhopeful by taxi ? Really?
I prefer public transportation.

1 Like

In the U.S., it seems like health insurance companies are trying to get folks to get all of their maintenance dose medications (3 month supply) delivered by mail. Apparently it’s cheaper to have a mail order pharmacy fill the prescriptions.

My insurance company charges a cheaper price if you do mail order and some insurance companies require you to do mail order for maintenance dose meds.

1 Like

I get my Meds through the mail.
3 month supply every time.

2 Likes

When I had med insurance I used to reorder my meds online, then have them delivered to my house. Worked great for me, and it was free delivery.

1 Like

The last time I took a bus a drunk puked all over me. Haven’t been on one since.