Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

Sorry , send my mistake.

I don’t wanna see my friends or big crowds. I try every day for better thoughts. If gets bad I normally take a drive. Ihave family support.
My problem now is sleeping. Can u sleep

1 Like

Im bad with crowds, like im panicing and drowning at the same time, had trouble sleeping yesturday but im normally good with sleep now a days.

1 Like

Ok I don’t have schizophrenia.
I only have bi Bolar. I was given this shot.
I hate the out come of this cus no I’m in this 3 mth. I can’t sleep or take a nap. I wanna know. When u were on this . U were able to see

Symbolicone09 how long have you been off the medication for… Are your testorne levels normal?

How you feeling this morning. I still see myself out of place. Out Balance do you feel the same.

Its better then before, i would say on that it was like 5% while on invega but now its like 60-70, emotionally i dont know were im at, so many things going on in my head but il be alright.

I don’t understand what you mean. Sorry.

You came off the med? I don’t know, you should probably taper off, or you can have a relapse. Are you on another med?

Invega is a miracle drug for me, helps me heaps. I don’t plan on getting off it for as long as it works for me. My dx is schizoaffective bipolar type.

Oh.
Yes I am off my meds. I’m bi Bolar only. But it’s didn’t work for me.
I can’t sleep lik I use to.
Thts why I was asking if u are on ur meds.

Oh alright, hope being off meds works out for you.

Be careful with yourself, mental health is no walk in the park with MI.

Yes
It’s work for me. I ready to start my life again. With this shot. It’s been 3 mths for me without meds. I think I’m going to stay off this… I wasn’t able to take naps or even sleep right

What diagnosis did you have when you took invega?

I dont really see positive stuff about it. Did u have anhedonia or depression/derealization?

Little anhedonia, but it’s from the illness. And depression, well I’m sza so it’s bound to happen. And derealization doesn’t happen so often. It’s not from the meds, those are symptoms from the illness.

Symbolicone09 are you able to run more than a mile… Does your body feel weak? My body still feels weak. I can’t do anything… Also when you get an erection does it come natural… Are you able to cry a lot? I can’t cry. How long did it take for you to cry… One more thing, did you go to the doctors? What did the doctors say if you did go?

Do you suffer from erectile dysfunction?

I dont run. , thier was a time were i felt nothing period, now i have positive n negitive emotions.
My body does not feel weak per say but i have tension in alot of places. I have definitely cried once emotions started coming back not on the 7-8 month period after my last shot. My first doctor lied about meds, invega was not the meds for me(or anyone)

I did suffer from erectile dysfunction while on invega but thats healed to an extent. I dunno if it was from mdma or just time, i hear some people deal with effects for a real long time. Hope it gets better for ya tho.

1 Like

Invega is a great med for me. This whole thread is about people not liking meds and blaming the symptoms of the illness on it. Some of what you’re saying are actual side effects, but not all meds are good for all people, some trial and error is in order to achieve stability.

1 Like

Today isn’t a good . I feel out of place. Counting the days when I can feel more real. I feel like I wanna be better. I count the I didn’t take this shot. Mess up my life.

Stay strong,

My mind is stuck on that but i try the best i can to move on.

How can I explain it. I have my moments where I have flash back of the withdrawal. I still can’t take a simple nap. I hate the idea of never takin a nap. I really wanna get better. I prefer to bored then this withdrawal of the shot. I havent been around my good attitude. It gone

Symb…
Did u get all ur normal habits back. Or u still figure out wat wrong with this.