Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

@symbolicone09 has your sexual life fully healed?

Pyshically yes, emotionally no(not as interested and im currently single)

Derealization is also back somewhat

Thatā€™s goodā€¦ Physically are you able to get a BONER when you see a hot girl? I canā€™t get a boner naturallyā€¦ Also, do you discharge as much sperm before you took the shot( Is your sexuality back to normal) This is my 3rd month off the med and I still canā€™t get a boner looking at a hot girl naturally. I also canā€™t runā€¦ Are you able to? What was it like on your 3rd month? Is your mind as active as it used to be?( my mind is not as active as it used to be).

1 Like

Are you able to get a boner naturally when you think or see a hot girl. Also, are you able to run distance like 3 miles( I canā€™t run and want to)ā€¦ Also, are you able to discharge as much sperm before you got the shot. Is your mind as active as it used to beā€¦ Are there things the shot caused permanent damageā€¦ Are you off medications?

Sorry for it being TMIā€¦ I just want to know if things will get betterā€¦ Also, my vision was once blurry but is no longer blurry after 3 monthsā€¦How long was your vision blurry for? When your vision is clear did that mean you were healed?

1 Like

My vision was never blurry 3months after my last invega shot i still had sexual dysfunction (almost no pleasure from sex) 3months in i couldnt fathom jogging or excercise due to servere anhedonia, i do work out a tad now and take walks, my natural motivation for things is not as good as before invega. I do get boners from hot women. The only things im worried about that may be permanent is derealization and low motivation. Currently my life is kinda lonely ā€¦
Edit , my discharge is alot better then when i first started taking invega,
My mind is more active in the sense that i dont feel brain dead doing activitys i love like watching tv shows, producing music, playing videogames etc but mentally im having a hard time getting motivated to take the next step in life like getting in a relationship buying a home and settling down. It could be depressions thats causing this tho which i had before invega.

When you get a boner, does it come up naturally without you having to touch your ****. Sorry for tmiā€¦ Also, how many miles are you able to jog without stoppingā€¦ By depersaniliztion can you describe it to meā€¦ And the adheonia is it completely goneā€¦ How long have you been off the shot? Are you currently taking any meds? Hope all gets better for you.

How long did it take for your sexual dysfunction to completely healā€¦ Are you able to discharge as much sperm like normal?

One more thing, do you have a lot of emotions. Are you able to cryā€¦ I canā€™t cry as strong as I used to and donā€™t have that much emotionsā€¦ How long did it take for things to get betterā€¦ Sorry for all the questions. I just want things to get better.

2 Likes

5 months in i had improvements in the sexual department 7 months in i was almost back to normal but i took mdma which had helped alot in all aspects.
I dont have to touch myself for boners lol. I dont know if my discharge is back to 100% but its good enough for me, im currently taking well bultrin.

I have my emotions back, i was teared up when i did get them back. Depression can still suck the life out of me and sometimes i feel sad but not empty and zombie like when i was dealing with the worse of invega.

Derealization is just that life doesnt feel as natural or real as it once did. Its almost like a movie in a sense ā€¦ I cant really describe it

1 Like

How are u now with daily activities. I was on this two shot injection. Been off since March 24. Going on for three mth. I can sleep or take naps.

Joey
How long were u on for the injection or pill. I feeling alittle better . But still canā€™t take naps or a regular good sleep. Can u update me with any info.

Minnii
When will I see the difference. I only took the shot twice bk in March. I hv been able to do daily activities but it is not come easy. I hv read tht some people take it more then 4 mth or

Kitty4 my last shot was on March 25 and I only got two shots as wellā€¦ Itā€™s been 3 months for me and I donā€™t feel any improvement. Some say it never leaves, others say it takes 150 to 300 days to fully get out of the systemā€¦ Iā€™m scared to deathā€¦ I have no emotions, I canā€™t cry, my mind is not as active, and I canā€™t get a Boner naturally. I also canā€™t work out. I feel weakā€¦ Let me know how your feeling.

2 Likes

My daily activities I canā€™t do nothingā€¦ I used to be able to run 10 miles a dayā€¦ Now I canā€™t even run more then one. I can only get in 1 mile but itā€™s a struggleā€¦ Hopefully there are other people who have healed fully and are able to run.

1 Like

The worse goes a way eventually but im definitely not the same person. At this point im unsure about my meds in general and confused on how to really progress in life, im in a personal mind limbo, hope thats no to much on the negitive side the anhedonia went away which was very good

I hear a testorne shot will help. Is that true. Have you ever gotten a testorne shot?

Same here. I canā€™t cry or nap. I am in the same boat. I stay away from sugar. So I can have a descent sleep. I notice tht I have lost

1 Like

Joey
I only have sleeping problem. I also have a big fear of big crowdle

1 Like

Idk havent tried a shot.