Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

Thats great to hear. Thanks for sharing - you give hope to a lot of people!

1 Like

Prescription drugs are working but you still need do blood test monthly to monitor your body functions within the normal ranges.

Terrible drug for side effects. Great for controlling psychosis IMO

I still canā€™t take naps
I really tired of feeling out of place. When is this nightmare going away.

U will be like tht for the first three mth. Then little by little it goes away

Itā€™s will take alot of u. I been there with negative thoughts. I been where I canā€™t do anything for myself. Just lost.

I agree, Iā€™m also on 75 and invega is my wonder drug.

1 Like

I tend to get gynecomastia on these kinds of meds so I donā€™t take invega. Unfortunately Rexulti also elevates prolactin so I have that to deal with.

Yes gynecomastia is getting some problem but not so big deal.its only problem when you go to beach but now i m fully functional person with this drug.i think i can manage this side effect.

It makes me feel like less of a man to have breasts. And I donā€™t want to force my parents to pay for expensive surgery. It is irreversible.

1 Like

Ä° got gynecomastie surgery its not big deal.yes its irreversible but you already want to get of from man boobs irreversibly.

1 Like

I never thought i feel like less of man because man boobs are not sexy like woman boobs but esthetically its annoying.especially at beach.

How I hate invega. How it mess me up. I canā€™t wait to go bk to my life. I donā€™t know wat to do. My thoughts are all over the place. I canā€™t do anythg rite. Iā€™m so freaking lost. I wanna get better. I hate this so freakin bad.
Some day I hope I get better

I really wanna get out of this mess. My thoughts are all over the place. I feel out of place even in my own house. Where before I would enjoy being here. Now I just wanna run away. Need to get out. I need to look forward.

God help me I wanna get better. Soon before the holidays. I feel lost damnit. I wanna be better. I wanna live again. I hate crying for every thg. I hate been lik this.
I feel werid.

Well todqy has been close to 7 mths. Still canā€™t take naps. But I still there hoping I can someday be back to my old regular self.

NOw it been awhile. N still trying to get better. Itā€™s really taking a toll on me. Iā€™m really want my life bk. Really mess up my life. Nowe it been a life changer. I donā€™t see myself like I use to. I see thgs like I hv before. Itā€™s a completey different

Did you guys end up together? Haha, just a little question out of the blue. Other than that, what did invega make you feel? Personally, itā€™s made my cognition pretty slow and I canā€™t really write fluently as I used to before. Did you feel anything similar to that? How are you now?

Were you cognitively slower on invega and how slow if so? That rhymed. I hate how this drug made me an emotionless zombie, only talking when interrupted.

I had cognitive issues along with derealization