Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

Sometimes i feel that this drug killing my libido for forever and i just want to die.but i have to live i m stuck but mostly i just want to die.so do you think this drug cause permanent damage to brain?

When i was search ā€˜xeplion permanent damageā€™ only this thread coming up.nothing more.i hope you are wrong about damage.i think you are because i experienced before on clozaril this feeling and it had past

When will I get back my sleeping pattern.
I canā€™t take a nap or sleep right.

@Kitty4 you should comment on bluelight.org

There have been some people on that site that have fully recoveredā€¦ You recovered your periods and can cry so thatā€™s a step in the right direction,

2 Likes

Hey Minnii can you send me the numerous studies and odors that proves the med comes out in 6 monthsā€¦ I canā€™t find anything that says it gets out of the system in 6 monthsā€¦ Some people say they have sexual dysfunction from the med after 10 months off itā€¦ Do you have success stories of people that have fully recovered. I want to see who fully recovered their sexual functions.

Tks joey
I just hate I gotta wait mths before I get where I need to be. I will look up tht site in bit

" After intramuscular injection, paliperidone palmitate is slowly hydrolyzed to paliperidone with a mean half-life of 24-49 days, depending on the dose."

"Half-Life Elimination
Oral: 23 hours; 24 to 51 hours with renal impairment (CrCl <80 mL/minute)

Monthly IM (following a single-dose administration): Range: 25 to 49 days

3-month IM: Deltoid injection range: 84 to 95 days; gluteal injection range: 118 to 139 days"

1 Like

I feel like crap this morningā€¦ I just wanna be normal. This behavior is messing up my mind. I wanna it to go awayā€¦

Hey joey. How you doing today.

@Minnii soo much to readā€¦ I couldnā€™t find it anywhere that Invega Sustenna comes out of the system in 6 monthsā€¦ I trust youā€¦ Will my libido and sex drive return to normal? Also, will I be able to exerciseā€¦ They say Invega Sustenna can be stored in fat and that it never gets outā€¦ Are there people that have fully recovered their emotions and sex drive? I canā€™t cry, I canā€™t run, I feel weak, and I want to know if thereā€™s been people that have fully gotten this medication out of their systemā€¦ If you have any success stories of people fully recovering, thatā€™d be nice.

@Kitty4 Iā€™m doing horrible tooā€¦ Still canā€™t work out, no sex drive, and libidoā€¦ Hey are you down to meet up and get compensation. We need 30 thousand to go to Arizona for 2 months that helps get this med out of the systemā€¦ Theirs a place in Arizona that helps get these kind out drugs out of the systemā€¦ The number is 800 301 3753ā€¦ They have helped people get Invega Sustenna out of the system, antipsychotics. Are you down to meet up and try to get compensationā€¦ Ive grown man boobs so thatā€™s one compensation I can getā€¦ We just need to be truthful and say how sick this drug has made us.

It does get better joey, after 7-8 months i was alot betterā€¦ I still battle with depression but i have good and bad emotions, i have my good and bad days, sex drive is betterā€¦ I still have a hard time being motivated but i do get enjoyment out of life. You will get better, do your research and take control i also posted on bluelight under the same name , look up my post thier and you will see the diffrence in how i was when i first postedā€¦ I was in the exact same spot as you. Same for you kitty it gets better but it will take some time.

Ok. Symbol.
I really wanna get my sleeping pattern. I lose sleep.
Thts the only thg I need to recover by side the moods
I wanna be better.
But 6 to 7 mths seem a life time.
I barely going to 4 mths

Joey
I canā€™t believe we are almost at 4 mths with this illness. I wanna get better. I hope we donā€™t have to wait until 7 mth to get better.

@Kitty4 are you down to get compensation and go to Arizonaā€¦ In Arizona they have a place that detoxes antipsychotic drugsā€¦ Do you have an Facebook? If so add me and we can discuss ways to get compensation.

Yeah I got fb . Where do I find u. I just donā€™t know what to do with this.

Jose.gonzalez849@yahoo.com

Just type that in and youā€™ll find me. My picture is the colorful one.

Iā€™m here trying to find you.

I send you a mgs.

I wanna feel better. Iā€™m tired feeling this way. Im losing myself n social life.
I canā€™t even go any where . Just been lost feeling