Hallucinations: what are some of the things you've seen/see?

I also have the floor ripple a bit in waves…Faces coming out of the walls.

For a while I had a cat out of the corner of my eye. It was just an old tuxedo cat… just floating around. Not scary… just there. It’s been gone for a while.

Now I’ve been seeing people again… people I know… not like a ghost… solid.

this has happened before.

This morning… I could have sworn I saw my friend standing in our hall. Just for a while…Then gone.

I gave him a call to ask if he was here… no… he’s at work. Stuff like this has been escalating.

I saw a woman on a bicycle with a big hat and a ribbon, and saw her everywhere around town. No one else has seen her. See cats jumping off the counter. People sitting on the couch. People standing over my bed recording the amount of sleep I get. Then the same few people are always watching, but never my housemate, just me it seems. They are like my one-to-one. Therapist says they are not real unless I’m a drug dealer. What? I invited her over my house so she can see.

Oh yeah, stuff out of the corner of my eyes definitely. It will freak me out because I swear I see a little demon woman standing by my bed and then when I turn my head to look-nothing.

Or one time when I was at the gym and was creeped out because an old man was standing and staring at me and when I finally turned my head to look there was no one there. Weird stuff.

1 Like

Last night I had a bout of paranoia while laying in bed. I couldnt help but stare into my closet expecting to see something move in there. It was highly irrational. Anyways I reversed which way I was laying so I could only see the other half of the room. This seemed to work pretty well, but that paranoid feeling didn’t completely go away. I thought I need more meds or to go back to 4 mgs as this hadnt happened in a while. So I fall asleep only to wake up to some weird teenager with a shaved head provoking me and trying to scare me. I knew it probably wasnt real so I tried to lash out at him and see if he was an in the flesh person. And I hallucinated contact. Physical contact it freaked me out. He then said something about taking off my head… I dont know if I fell back asleep or really woke up at that point… It had to have been a dream, I’ve had similar hallucinations in that semi conscious state.

Gotta watch myself, make sure im not paranoid when I fall asleep otherwise ■■■■ gets weird. Take care people.

1 Like

I wonder if it’s the weather. I’ve been hit with some deep dread and doom… out of nowhere.

Nothing doom and gloom is happening. I’ve written the sections of my life out…
Work… going OK
School… got a good grade.
Health… hanging in there
Relationship with girlfriend… stable
Relationship with family… improving

it’s all pretty Ok.

Why am I constantly feeling like I’m an inch from loosing my grip… falling away?

sometimes your just depressed all out of nowhere and it chemical not for any reason but it DOES GO AWAY. given time.

I saw a squat, red and colourful pot bellied demon ugly as hell, not looking at me kind of lights

I saw my cloud dog rising up through the floor

The reaper

Everyone in the room, suddenly I could see their souls more clearly than their physical beings, their kundalini souls spiralling up with loads of birds

I see 2 female, sarcastic ghosts named Vanessa and Mia.

LS
My first hallucination or vision was in 1965 of comet Shoemaker Levy 9 as it looked like just before hitting the planet Jupiter.
I saw the Vatican with white smoke choosing Carol Woytila for pope.
Many times I saw things, one time two huge old hands.
I also saw Jesus carrying the cross.
And when visiting a Maitreya religious gathering I saw big white lotuses floating through the air.
I bought a postcard at the Maitreya temple with a picture of Yamantaka, not much later he appeared to me.
One time I was visited by the oldest of the Daoist Immortals, Zhang Kuo Lao.
A number of times I saw something out of the Lord of the Rings and also a number of times I saw UFO’s, I am glad that is not happening any more.