Halloween plans?

Just curious on what everyones doing and dressing up as cause right now I have made absolutely no plans and this year i actually want to do something and actually cosplay but i wont this year because its too late to order anything. And i don’t even know what id want to go as if i just went to one of those seasonal costume shops we have. People go HARD where I live.

Eat chocolate and binge watch something :grin:

5 Likes

probably just stare at my laptop and eat candy :expressionless:

nah iunno probably nothing I really haven’t done anything for Halloween since college.

Right when i read that my brain clicked in and said hell yea so next year i guess

1 Like

Sorry :smile: Go do something, it’s good to have fun!! I’m just an asocial monkey with netflix and a box of chocolates

2 Likes

Stay at home so I can hand out candy to the trick or treaters. :jack_o_lantern:

• Doorbell rings :bell:
  • My dog barks :dog:
  • Open door. :door:
  • Hand out candy. :candy: :lollipop:
  • Close door. :door:
  • Repeat
6 Likes

Having Halloween movie nights with my friends and carving my pumpkin I picked!

2 Likes

I’m going to go trick or treating! This is why I’m an uncle. I can just follow my nephews around and not look like a weirdo. It’s the perfect crime to relive my childhood.

4 Likes

I’m going to a goth party

I will be sporting a trench coat with a black sleeveless showing my Halloween tattoo under it

3 Likes

I’ll probably see my little nieces who rumour has it will be dressed up as witches.

3 Likes

My Halloween plans including sulking that I don’t have plans on Halloween.

Binge watching old childhood Halloween movies until it somehow ends up on cheesy B level horror movies and eating cheap donuts and popcorn :yum:

3 Likes

I’m going to take my two boys around trick or treating. My oldest is Baymax and my youngest is a vampire

3 Likes

I will be visiting my grandmother because it’s her birthday, then going trick-or-treating with my niece, She will be princess Jasmine this year.

3 Likes

I’m having car trouble, so I most likely will stay in town. I was going to go to my brother’s house this weekend.

1 Like

I am trying to muster up the courage to go to a Halloween Party. It’s a costume party and I can’t afford even face paint so I am thinking about not going. It will be me alone in a group of strangers and that would scare me I think. no, I will stay home and play Halloween music and eat candy.

1 Like