Hallelujah Invega is working

It’s been almost two years since I have been voices free. The pdoc put me on 6mg of Invega and it seems to be working. I have been symptom free for one day. I realize that it is early to celebrate but after two years it feels wonderful. Anyone else have similar results?

7 Likes

I’m happy for you!!! I’m on the shorter acting version, Risperidone, and having similar results! :slight_smile:

I am glad for you too I was having minimal success with Risperidone which is why he switched me.

Great to hear. Keep us posted as things progress.

fantastic to hear your progress. Everyone has bad days - so I’m sure there will be bumps in the road and you should expect those occasionally - but the trendline seems to be very positive for you.

1 Like

I had a bad week when what was brought up in therapy triggered my voices to return. I went without sleep for four days and had a migraine the entire time. Finally we had an intensive therapy session I came home cried myself to sleep slept twelve hours and the voices went away again. My sanity feels fragile right now. I’m trying to rest this weekend. Guess this is one of the bumps in the road.