Had a shower and put on clean pyjamas

Procrastination for the nation!

9 Likes

The best feeling in the world !

3 Likes

I walk about the village all the time in my pyjamas.

1 Like

I had a shower four days ago. I’ll have another in three more days. I try to shower every Sunday night.

2 Likes

I shower everyday. Sometimes there’s nothing better than a nice clean shower or bath and then comfy pajamas. That’s what I did today. If I don’t shower every day I smell

2 Likes

Maybe an Ativan with that combo and it’s pure bliss

1 Like

Yeah just get a grip and shower. You’ll feel better and it’s normal. You think about it to the point where you make it an issue.

I mean I occasionally go 3 days without if I’m not working or going anywhere. Bit if you ha e fear of showering you have a serious problem with life and nothing else is going to get better if you cant rationalize the fear of showering.

Yes I always look forward to a good shower. It’s like therapy for me. A hot shower, drinking something with milk in it, going out for a drive, can all help calm me down. Going to go shower now!

2 Likes

Thanks, this inspired me to take a shower. Now I feel better. I don’t have a fear of showering, just a bit of a procrastinator and mentally lazy to break out of my trance.

1 Like

Took a shower tonight and for about fifteen minutes my body tingled from the soap I use…invigorating !!

2 Likes

Yes its lovely to shower after a long time. Yesterday I showered after 4 or 5 days not. Shaved, washed hair, used nice smelling body wash, cut nails and toenails. Such a lovely clean feeling! :smile:

1 Like