Had a massage and reiki tomorrow

hi, its volunteers week here in Scotland i think and i am getting pampered by my voluntary organisation for volunteering so yesterday i felt pretty crappy and then i had a free massage and after it i felt a lot better so tomorrow i’m getting free reiki and i’m hoping for good results again, i could go to a mindfulness drop in earlier but idk if thats worth it and my gf is coming over anyway, today we went for a walk in the park woodlands :slight_smile:

peace to all you guys :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Are you sure you’re not a normie ? :thinking: Good luck with the reiki !

2 Likes

i wish i was a normal person, thanks

2 Likes

awesome!! keep it up :smiley:

1 Like

"Had a massage and reiki tomorrow"
that sounds cool

2 Likes

Yay reiki!!
I used to be quite proficient in it, that was before the medicines calcified my pineal gland

i had the reiki today and it was really cool, after it she gave me a good tip to try and overcome anxiety, apparently if you tap or rub your breast bone that it releases hormones that helps your anxiety and should calm you down, she also said its good to picture the colour yellow in the mind when you are doing this, she said she had lots of tips but she couldnt share them all at the same time so i will hopefully see her again next month.

1 Like

Definitely, share the extra tips you pick up next time. I am interested.

1 Like

Do you mean reiki healing or something else?
I think once i go back i will start group meditation it will help me chanel some positivity

Reiki is good. My partner’s little sister is a reiki master she wants to teach me reiki

I’m so excited for you. That’s great.