Had a burger for lunch. Am such a fatass! šŸ˜‚

Burger and chips. And two pints too. Living the dream.

11 Likes

Recently they gave us candy for workā€¦Iā€™d been on a sugar diet and hadnā€™t had any candy in AGES. Being healthy and all that. The candy they gave us happened to be some of my favoriteā€¦so I ate itā€¦then cravings kicked inā€¦and now I have a massive bag full of laffy taffy and nerds :weary::weary:

2 Likes

You deserve a treat :smiley:

3 Likes

Having a burger once a month is okay but not every week or every day. I would rather have a healthier choice of food like salad or fruits instead.

ahhhhhā€¦ im hungry againā€¦ yumā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

im also smiling at how all the people of the forum are pronoucing fatassā€¦

That isnā€™t a co.plete diet though

me too!
And it was delicious

1 Like

@Gonehuntin What do you mean ā€œthat isnā€™t a complete dietā€. I would add a whey protein shake to my daily meal as well.

I mean you wonā€™t get complete nutrients from salad and fruit alone. Not trying to offend

That sounds awesome! Oooh what kinda beer was it??

1 Like

Tennants (Scottish lager)

Lunch of Champions.

1 Like

Ahhh never heard of it. Gonna look it up. One of my favorites is Lagunitas.

1 Like

@Gonehuntin No offence taken. But really the human body needs carbohydrates, protein and fats plus water. Salad and fruits provide most nutrients need for the human body including fibre.

Wow! 6.2% abv! Rocket fuel !

Hahaaa iā€™ve enjoyed much stronger. Old Rasputin has 9%. I love sierra nevada torpedo. I think thatā€™s like 7%. And then you got Lagunitas maximus which is 10%. All you need is two of those and youā€™re set for the night.

1 Like

True, to me a meal isnā€™t complete without meat but yes whey protein is able to supplement enough protein.

Have you every tried Ensure nutriention drinks? They last awesome and are packed full of good stuff. Look em up

In the uk the average pub beer is 4-5%. We drink a lot of whisky here in Scotland though.

1 Like

@Gonehuntin Ensure or even Boost is mostly taken by the elderly but some mid-age people drink it too. Iā€™ve drank some before but it doesnā€™t have as much protein content as whey isolate.