Great idea for stay at home job

Yesterday I was meditating from Youtube audio and thought it might be such a great income idea.

If you make interesting space related music and have good voice and ideas about meditation, you can make some awesome videos or audios for general audience about anxiety and such and even sell them.

If I did not have such a creepy accent, I would totally do it =)
I was listening to Michael Sealey. He has such a soothing voice

3 Likes

americans love most accents… give it a try…

1 Like

What’s your accent?

Nah mine is not the cool ones… And I already have something to do for $$$ :smiley: Lollll

But it is a totally nice idea. Meditation stuff. My talking is like singing :smile:

Haha I wish we could send audio on this forum, I am intrigued by this creepy accent. It’s possible your creepy accent will make the videos more popular.

I think I have posted some here LOL Lots of people have. Let me see if I can find the link

@Sherriff I can not find… =( It was some thread created by David… he deleted his account

1 Like

Oh unlucky haha I’m just going to imagine a Jamaican accent

1 Like

yea yeah… LOL Nothing exciting trust me. Once someone said, I reminded them of their grandmother’s singing. Hah!

1 Like

It’s taking forever to load, I don’t think it’s working :frowning:
Now I’m trying to imagine my grandmother singing reggae :confused:

1 Like

I just thought of this… @MsBuddha you could read creepy pastas and other scary stories your accent may add to the mood… lots of people watch those its fan base is rather large and its pretty entertaining…

1 Like

what on earth is a creepy Pasta?! :smile:

1 Like

youtube it… its a type of scary story that all the kids love…it wouldn’t be hard to become big in that niche… just release content on a regular basis and they would be hooked…

1 Like

:smile: I think this applies to everything, consistency is key :key2:

1 Like