Got the blues

sometimes I really get low.i did something stupid when I was ill and I fear being judged by the people who knew what I did.making me kinda paranoid.jsut good to get it off my chest.has anyone tried doing a dairy?and did it help?

1 Like

Listen I messed up a lot too under the symptoms, even burned bridges with people or they just left not understanding what was wrong in the first place…just let people know how you feel…be descriptive as a writer and verbalize in a comparative analysis to what you may suffer. I feel that I’m strapped in a interrogation room and they’ve let me use the computer thinking I’ll reveal vital information that they’re seeking. It’s pretty frightening when you have your own leaders in your brain messing with you. Don’t…give…up. I’ve started to learn (oh it’s nothing don’t worry), doesn’t help one bit.

Sometimes my acquaintances, come into my mind and judge me severely. Many people bully me inside, so I vent through music and shake this curse off…

Go for a long walk in the morning . Try 40 minutes
We put up with a lot having this schiz

1 Like

no writing a diary was only read by the scumbags around me tbh.

I keep my personal journal in my binder. No one in my house gets into my binder because its for school. On the bus I lay on my binder, using it as a sloped backrest.

During school it never stays unzipped, nor is the journal on top. It is covered by another book.

1 Like

best get a lock on it my friend.

sorry you are feeling bad.
i have done lots of dumb things whilst being sz, it is normal, no one is going to judge you for it.
i do a daily diary of sorts for therapy, and write thoughts etc…i hand it in every three weeks to my psychologist.
it helps me, it feels like i am giving her my troubles and letting go of them.
take care

thank you for your kind words everyone.makes me feel better.my life has been crap the last 2/3 years.hope it gets better.

1 Like

If you think you are beaten, you are
If you think you dare not, you don’t,
If you like to win, but you think you can’t
It is almost certain you won’t.

If you think you’ll lose, you’ve lost
For out of the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow’s will
It’s all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are
You’ve got to think high to rise,
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before