Got my swagger back

I was sitting at a bench waiting for my job coach who Ive never met before and this really really beautiful young woman was walking by me and kept looking and smiling at me and I was like “oh” then I said to her “are you Erica” and she pulled out her headphones and said “what” I say “You’re not Erica huh”… Then she says “No i’m not Erica, i’m Kristen” I was like DAMN I wish you were Erica. Okay I didn’t say that I just laughed but she was smiling the whole time and it was awesome. Then Erica arrived and she was beautiful too and she was real nice although she was from a different culture than me so I think there was a slight divide but w/e. I walked into the ice cream shop there was this girl I was checking out because she had long fingernails like really weird and she kept looking at me and said hi to me but she didn’t look at my friend or say hi to him, just paid her attention to me…its ok my friend is gay so he don’t care. I just feel I have my swagger back. The first half of 19 years old before I got this dreaded disease I had so much swag the girls would swoon over me. But then I got sick and it was all ruined. Well I got a job. I got my swagger back. This girl at AA looked at me differently then the other 20 men at the meeting. And I played it perfectly. It was the second time I saw her and she seemed excited to see me and I told her her cookies were great she made. My gay friend thinks he wants to hook me up with a girl but I said no?? But say like 6 months go by I don’t have a girlfriend I will ask him…its not plan B, its plan Y, but hey its an option.

Not to mention the guy at the e-cig store who used to be a douche to me is MAD MAD chill to me. And this guy at AA laughed hard at my joke. Today was a good day. Got my swagger back from when I was 19

4 Likes

good to know you got your “swagger” back, just don’t abuse it lol

4 Likes

That’s pretty sweet. U should got Kristin’s number hahah

1 Like

I think she thought I was on a blind date with Erica or something so she just walked away. Must have confused her if I asked her if she was someone else.

But it did give me confidence about talking to random stranger women in public though

1 Like

well your not married are you? I’m sure if she was looking at you she would’ve known that you were not wearing a ring. I’m not sure how you feel about things but if your not uncomfortable socializing with this girl again…talk to her a bit more if you see her again. push it…if you really think she is beautiful and possibly “the one”.

I’m with you on this one, fake it until you make it.

2 Likes

Yeaaaaah boy :blush: Confidence is key.

2 Likes