Got my sarcosine today

Got 200g of sarcosine today. I plan to take 1g twice a day. Also got lysine @ 3g twice a day. And finally n acetyl cysteine @ 1g twice a day. I am also taking 50mg of pregnenolone a day.

Have been taking the lysine and pregnenolone for a couple of weeks. Will add the sarcosine and NAC today and see how I get on. Will report back once a week.

1 Like

I ordered Sarcosine yesterday!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Was a little bit unsure of the shop I bought it from. Seemed all their stuff was for bodybuilders. But I suppose sarcosine isnt going to make me grow muscles!

It´s impossible to get it here in Norway. Had to order it, the shipping costs me 10 dollar. But it´s worth it. Or I hope it will be! We have to update each other on the results!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I live in the uk. Don’t have it here either. Had to order it from the U.S. with $10 shipping charge. I got it from smart powders. Where did you get it?

Got it from BrainVitaminz. Did you buy it for negative symptoms?

Yeah for the negative symptoms. on regular psych meds for the positive ones. I am hoping the sarcosine helps me with my personal hygiene and motivation to clean and eat well. What are you going to take it for?

Negative symptoms as well. I got no motivation, I´m flat and numb, no feelings at all. I also have problems with my concentration. So I really hope this will work out!! Have you taken any other meds for negative symptoms?

I also take pregnenolone and l-lysine. Not sure if these are for negative symptoms but they seem to help. My boiler broke down today and when my dad came round to help he said he had never seen my flat so clean!

Think there are a few threads on this board about those supplements.

1 Like

If 2g per day of sarcosine doesn’t cut it I would recommend taking 4g per day, I started off taking what you are but went up to double and that worked even better.

2 Likes

I’m going to order some Sarcosine too. I’m placing a lot of hope in it. I need something badly. I’m totally veging out in my room.

When do you take the sarcosine ? I take 2 grams after breakfast and have been wondering if i should take it twice.

The dosage I was thinking of was 1gram twice a day. I have heard of some people who double this to 2grams twice a day.

The research suggests that people start at 1 gram and slowly increase to 2 grams. You may do well with 1 gram - so save money if you can.

1 Like

Guys please update us on the results

Everyone taking Sarcosine - please update us on how its going for you. What has been your experience so far? What dose are you taking a day now?

Have been using Sarcosine for almost a month. Have not noticed much effects. Been taking 1 gram in the morning and 1 gram in the afternoon.

I’ve been taking Sarcosine a little less than a week. At first I thought it was working, but that was a placebo effect. I’m still vegging out in my room. I play game after game of solitaire on my computer. I’m hoping I can get motivated to read and write. I bought 180 grams, and that should be enough to tell if it will work for me.

I´ve been taking Sarcosine for 4 days now, and I haven´t noticed any improvement. Still no motivation. Still flat affect/depression. My doc wants to put me on Wellbutrin, I still haven´t tried any antidepressant. But if it´s deficit schizophrenia, I guess it´s untreatable?

How much (grams) are you taking a day right now?