Good morning/Good night thread

Good morning, everybody! Hope you all have had a nice rest. :smile:

1 Like

Good night Good Peopleā€¦Ty
take careā€¦:alien:
Niece Dreamsā€¦:dancer:

1 Like

Good Morning everyone :sunny:

Itā€™s only 2.40am here and I woke up at 1.30 so I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on there.

Work day today!

1 Like

Good morning turtle! Hope you have a great work day today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Minnii I reckon I probably will have a good day at work, I work with really good people! Iā€™m very lucky.

1 Like

So great to hear that youā€™re doing so well now, living proof things do get better.

A big hug to you :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Minnii I love hugs!

Big Hugs right back at you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Good morning itā€™s 4:12am here

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone! Today is a good day, i hope.

1 Like

Good morning! Up early today :coffee: :sunny:

2 Likes

Been up since 7:20am. Only got to bed at 1:00am but still had a good sleep. How is your cat now @Minnii?

1 Like

Glad your day is better than yesterday :slight_smile:

My cat is calm now, he was all happy when I woke up and jumping around, now heā€™s sleeping comfortably under the bed, on top of an Ikea soft box with my winter clothes :smile:

1 Like

Good morning, guys! Hope you guys are having a better morning than I am right now. Went on a short walk earlier this morning and I tripped over a rock and hurt my knee. Currently in the hospital waiting to get x-rayed. Fingers crossed that things will look up within a few hours.

Oh man, sorry to hear that, hoping itā€™s nothing serious

1 Like

Thanks! Iā€™m actually out of the hospital now; they said that itā€™s just a sprained ligament and thankfully no bones got broken or dislocated. Iā€™ll have to be in a brace for a bit, but I consider myself lucky that I didnā€™t mess up this knee the way I did with my other. Things are better as of now, other than limping to get around. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh good! That heals quickly. I had a sprain ligament in both legs now, I feel your pain :frowning2:

1 Like

Good Morning everyone :sunny:

I notice thereā€™s an options cog next to the smilies thingo at the top of this reply box where I can build a poll or blur text. Pretty cool!

Work day today, yesterday was stressful but I got through it.Today will be a better day

4 Likes
!!!!

oh awesome, that must be new!

No more having to remember the codes!

1 Like

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Now Iā€™m not special anymore. Special in the sense I was one of the ones let into the secret codes by @Rhubot. (walks backwards while bowing down)

3 Likes
  • Yes
  • Definitely

0 voters

This was the result of the poll builder thing. It should show who voted.