Good morning/Good night thread

I’d just set up with a book and relax quietly there until he feels confident enough to come out. Plan on making a day of it. Maybe read quietly out loud.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!!:sunny:

1 Like

As Minnii would say “boa noite”. Which means good night.

2 Likes

Good morning, or as I would say “Bom dia!”

4 Likes

good morning, friends!

5 Likes

Hey minmins. Got lonely away from the site so am back!

3 Likes

Ahahah :grinning: Jimbob is baaaaaaaaack!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Did you manage to get your cat to your new place?

Not yet! The poor thing is terrified of going in the carrier and terrrified of being alone, so we’re giving him a quarter of a benzo tomorrow and he’ll be too numb to run, or even fall asleep, and waking up in the new house.

1 Like

1:33 pm :coffee: good morning

1 Like

Good Morning :sunny: I hope you all have lovely days!

Good morning! :sunrise:

1 Like

goodnight…

2 Likes

Morning all. Psychiatrist appointment today - for some reason I am nervous.

1 Like

Well, it’s not your first time.You’ve been well, so there’s nothing to say really. I think…
And good morning :smile:

1 Like

Morning @minnii. Yeah should be a formality. Think I just had a restless sleep and that is why I feel weird now.

I used to think this feeling in my stomach was a form of sixth sense and should be trusted. However now I think it’s more like the bad thoughts - is full of ■■■■.

1 Like

Yeah, maybe that’s it. Sz’s intuition is not much of a good thing sometimes. Sometimes I get “feelings” and I try not to act on them. I don’t think it’s going to be much of a hassle.

My pdoc appointments are very formal, “how are you sleeping” “how are you eating” “any symptoms” “how much do you smoke” “here’s a presciption” “have a nice day” :smile:

1 Like

That must be in the class psychiatry 101. I get asked that every time I see mine too.

1 Like

good morning.

2 Likes

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I went fishing this morning, with good results :smiley:

1 Like