Good morning/Good night thread

Just woke up. All is right with the world.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh. Almost forgot I have therapy today! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay :expressionless: Hope everyone has a nice day/night!! :heart:

1 Like

Good morning. i am up early

3 Likes

Good morning, all! Hope you all are doing well so far today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

good morning everyone!

2 Likes

Good Morning :sunny:

1 Like

Good night from Europe land.

1 Like

I always thought u lived in Oklahoma or something

goodnight, golf ball sized hail tonight and flash flood warning.

1 Like

Good night ā€¦ wow thats a lot of periods.

Good morning! Iā€™m sad because my cat refuses to get in the carrier, started hissing and being mad. Heā€™s just scared, he hates change. But heā€™s alone in the old house. Weā€™re going to give him a few days to see if he calms down. Anyone got any tips?

Tell him that ā€˜change is withinā€™ā€¦ all one must do is look
Cats are Zen masters.

But seriously I couldnā€™t help you much thereā€¦ i loved my cat but she was my sisterā€™s pet - i didnā€™t even know how to hold her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If we could catch him we would give him a benzo for him to sleep and we would take him without him even noticing. I think, since heā€™s more attached to my mom, that she can have more luck than me, yesterday he was really pissed at me. I tried grabbing him a bunch of times.

But yeah, the change from withing is always a pleasant conversation to have with cats :smile: Thank you

1 Like

Morning all.

A tip for if he just wonā€™t calm down is to throw/wrap him in a towel. This gives him less opportunity to bite and scratch. Just be as gentle as possible but I know from when I had to take my cat to the vet it might not be pleasant.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: yeah we did that, he clawed his way out. But my moms grip isnā€™t that strong. Idk what to do, he wonā€™t respond well to me grabing him.

1 Like

Good morning, all you lovely people! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good Morning everyone :sunny:

@Minnii maybe try putting cat treats at the back of the cat carrier to coax him in? I hope you get him in there.

1 Like

He likes moist food, he usually eats the dry one, Iā€™ll open up a can and lure him in there with it.

1 Like

Good morning :coffee: I was up at 1:50pm

2 Likes