Good morning/Good night thread

Good morning! :snowman:

1 Like

My phone is at 1%. When it dies, I’m going to try to sleep again.

1 Like

Well good night in advance than!

1 Like

morning all, i had a good sleep last night and so did my guests, i am over the flu and my meds are ok, getting my routine back, my friend still isnt putting on weight though which is worrisome.

A start to another beautiful day! Good morning!

1 Like

Morning! :smile:

2 Likes

grrrrrrrrrr… 8 morning to ya

1 Like

hey sarad,thanks for asking! I am withdrawaling from my meds. its 20 days that I am off them…I was feeling really strange on them,it wasn’t normal, I am sure of this… now I am a little bit extreme,saying that I prefer dying to the meds…I am depressed also now but I try to stay occupied just to remain my brain actif and less derealisated :)…I am weak, I have terribles headaches but today they are slightly better… I am still dumb wow…my mom says to me to retake my meds cause I don’t go outside anymore but I wasn’t going outside with my friends anymore on meds… she puts me pressure on me :(…
I am still a lot living in my head but I hope it can get better…and I am a little bit furious to the people but I don’t show it,thats all…
and you,are on on abilify? how its going? wish me luck to me recovery… I never knew somebody who spent 15 years in isolation-without friends,without joy,without love,without mind… the pdoc who thought that I was borderline just said to my mom once that I ve choosed the bad side,wow… and I think there is some truth here…:slight_smile:
kisses people!

1 Like

You should at least do the therapy even if you are off the meds. That will help you to get the perspective of things - you always seem to doubt your emotions and their sources (me too).

Your mother wants the best for you. But she most likely doesn’t know the right way to show the care.

Wish you luck!

1 Like

Good night peoples!

I love you more than I can say. Each one of you. :yellow_heart:

:first_quarter_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Goodnight! Buenas Noches! Boa noite!

2 Likes

good night :star2:
from the land downunder :koala:
take care :alien:

2 Likes