Good morning/Good night thread

good night everyone, I go to the primary care doctor tomorrow to see what is wrong with me. I need answers.

1 Like

Sleep well and good luck!

3 Likes

good night… :night_with_stars:
take care :alien:

1 Like

Good morning! Woke up before the sunrise again, this time without the alarm.

1 Like

Ooooo did you see it? Was it a cool sky?

Not yet, it’s still dark! :smile: I’ll try to see it, but I got buildings in the way

Going to sleep now. Have a good day Minnii. Happy for you about getting yourself out of that class you didn’t like.

1 Like

Thanks bluey :smile: Have a good night!

My favorite part of the morning is the cool air in my lungs and a pretty sky. (It also happens to be my gocorite part of night too but thets besidw the point) beauty inside and out.

1 Like

Here in lisbon the sunrises and sunsets are always amazing. The days have been clear of clouds, so I could probably see the sunrise today

1 Like

Noice. I live out in the country as far as California goes. I love the sun rise here too

1 Like

Good morning. I have to do some tests probably for the primary care doctor today because of the triple PVC’s on my heart that was reported by the E R doctor a couple of weeks ago…sheesh, I hope they don’t try to operate !!

1 Like

Oh! Good luck jukebox!

1 Like

Good morning! I’m seeing my pdoc today and I’m nervous. I’ll have to tell her I went off my meds; again. Yikes!

1 Like

Take your meds!!!

1 Like

Good night to all you beautiful people! :first_quarter_moon:

3 Likes

good night :deciduous_tree:
take care :alien:

1 Like

Everyone have a peaceful sleep. Goodnight.

1 Like

Good morning

6 Likes

Beautiful! Morning!

1 Like