Good morning/Good night thread

another rubbish Saturday night here :confused:

Good morning :slight_smile: just drinking my morning coffee and listening to the magpies singing. About to go to the shopping center and buy some blu rays.

1 Like

I bid you all a swell evening.

1 Like

Goodnight! See you in the morning!

1 Like

Good MourninG … ,

e(Y)e Keep Dropping My Drink … ,

Weird to Saye tha Least .

1 Like

good night people :bridge_at_night:
take care :alien:

2 Likes

Good morning forum people

2 Likes

good morning mini, it is 7.15am here and i feel like crap,

having a brew :tea:

Yeah. Same time, me too :coffee:

How are you doing today daydreamer?

i’ve got a chesty cough and sore throat, idk if i’ll make church this morning but i really hope everybody is ok, these things hit our elderly people hardest and idk if i’ll make it to my mums either :frowning: feel stranded tbh, is it cold in Portugal?

Not too much, it’s 9ºC
Sorry you have a cold, that sucks. I had one last week, lasted 4 days and passed. Still a bit with a runny nose.

Good morning from Dismaland :black_joker:
And baby koala hug specially for @darksith

2 Likes

So cute :smile:

1 Like

Yeah I just wanna go somewhere and hang out with koalas. I wouldn’t miss the civilization for one second!

4 Likes

Good morning @Sarad. You wake up so early today! What’s the time now in your country?

1 Like

I couldn’t run this fast, but yeah, that’s the point. :))

1 Like

10.10 am not so early lol
I slept a lot last night
Currently deciding between staying in the bed and going to buy some milk for much needed coffee. ( when I marry a millionaire I will have a room service :crown:)

2 Likes

Good Morning! I’m getting ready for another exciting puppy training class! My puppy lays on the floor and cries throughout the entire class. LOL! She’s so cute.

2 Likes

Goodnight my friends. Rest easy.

1 Like