Good morning/Good night thread

Good morning everyone :sunny: Back to work today.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny:

2 Likes

Good morning, turtle. Is it about 3AM there in the morning?

1 Like

Good morning @anon84763962! Good morning @you’reallmyfriend :slight_smile:

I want to walk to the library today but I am having some terrible paranoia. :confused:

2 Likes

Good morning Chris! I hope the paranoia lifts quickly.

@Zoom yep, it’s 3.23am at the moment.

2 Likes

I am shocked to know that turtle you are an active participant of this thread for at least months! I always overlook this thread and thereby did not notice your “good morning everyone”.

1 Like

This thread is one of the only reasons I keep coming to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll be ok. I jammin to the Dropkick Murphys now and this kind of music puts me in a good mood. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there anything wrong with the forum? I apologize. I am sorry the response to your positive posts is not great.

1 Like

No there’s nothing wrong with the forum, I just love this thread. It’s really long isn’t it?

1 Like

Don’t worry, it is very easy to drag the scrollbar and scroll to the botton. The forum will remember my last position as well.

1 Like

Yes I like that the forum remembers your last position. It’s a great forum, lots of neat little tricks.

1 Like

And you don’t need to scroll either. You can click on “1 minute ago” under the blue scroll bar on the right of the screen and it will take you to the most recent post. (Above the little arrow button and the blue dot button)

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that. Nice find. Thanks turtle.

1 Like

It may show “6 hours ago” if the last post was made 6 hours ago.

1 Like

Precisely! It’s a really handy trick!

2 Likes

Goodnight, my dudes! :v:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone :sunny: Last day of work for the week!

2 Likes

Goodnight everyone. I look at one cat video on youtube now my youtube feed is haywire… sheesh.

1 Like

lol that’s the way it goes on youtube. Take care and sleep good @anon40653964.

:v: