Good morning/Good night thread

I’ve been good, improving! I’m sorry to read things went a bit downhill for you. But I’m glad you’re picking back up.

Yes the most notable departure from the forum has been Minnii. She is missed very sorely. But we do have some wonderful new members.

2 Likes

I’m going to be going to bed pretty soon! Goodnight all!

Good morning =)

I woke up around 4 am and I notice the days I wake up early - I talk to myself a lot a lot more…

2 Likes

Good morning, going to shower and get stuff done today, be lying around for 2 days now go me LOL

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Back to work today although I’m in tremendous pain where I cut my finger and the pain is referring to my pinky finger beside it.

2 Likes

Good night everyone! Going to bed soon!

1 Like

4246 replies. Well good night. Think we all need to wake up and smell the coffee.

I hate coffee, it smells funny

1 Like

Tastes funny too!

Also good morning, everyone. Glad to be on here again.

3 Likes

Hi guys good night.’ I am not sleeping yet…

GoOd MoRNing! It’s 5:40 am here and I’m already drinking 2nd cup of coffee.

Got one 3 hour work shift today and that’s all.
Got to do my dishes nooooo i hate dishes they’re worse than cleaning the toilet!
I’m looking forward to the day! Have a great Tuesday!

Good night @anon68148378@Andrey @everhopeful

3 Likes

Good morning everyone :sunny: Back to work today. I stayed home yesterday because of my finger.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone :sunny: Work was really busy yesterday and I expect it to be the same today. But at least that means the days go fast.

Dreamscape has left the building. Goodnight Phoenix!

2 Likes

Have a good day…its day time afternoon .

1 Like

I will sleep after 1 hour…

Woke up 3 hours ago. Now its morning.

Gah, I get so annoyed with grandma thinking everything can be solved with food. Yes, I can’t get solid sleep because I need to eat some ham at night… when your digestion is slowing down already… great idea.

1 Like

Morning, heating up the bathroom for a shower ugh

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Today I have to make a bunch of salads for the family lunch I’m hosting tomorrow.

1 Like