Good morning/Good night thread

Good night @Jimbob @Andrey @anon68148378

1 Like

Good night @far_cry0, today was tight schedule, I reached home now.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: It’s Friday and I have my appointment with my psychiatrist this afternoon.

2 Likes

How are Mr Turtles eyes?

1 Like

He had his appointment up at the eye hospital cornea clinic yesterday and they said the ulcer was healing, which is great news.

He got a prescription for more antibiotic drops and another prescription for steroid based eye drops to reduce the swelling which he had last time he had an ulcer. He was allowed to start using the steroid drops immediately and they have started to work, his eye looks slightly better.

He also doesn’t have to wake up every hour to put the antibiotic drops in anymore, which is the best news so he can sleep straight through the night.

Thanks for asking @Jimbob

2 Likes

That is good. Must have been awful to wake every hour to put in the drops.

1 Like

Yea I think it just added to him being down about the situation because he wasn’t getting really restful sleep. He should start to heal much faster now that he is getting proper sleep.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: It’s saturday and there’s nothing on the agenda.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: It’s Sunday and grocery shopping day.

1 Like

Good morning, guys! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its just 8 pm here in kathmandu…nepal…i will take med after 10 min …anyways good night @Andrey @Jimbob @anon68148378 @Mountainman @oneway88

5 Likes

Night @far_cry0!!

1 Like

Morning everyone!
Just got done with exercise (amazing, right!?) and shower. Now I’m going to make myself a delicious breakfast :hugging:
Then I’m gonna clean my room a bit.
We can do this y’all!! Have a great day!! :smile:

4 Likes

How about we don’t and say we did :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s still thinking positive about the outcome!
Good enough lmao

3 Likes

Sun shine today…haha @Sunshine sup.??

1 Like

How are you holding up @far_cry0? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My condition is bad…

What about u …dooing good right…

Good morning everyone :sunny: Mr Turtle’s just gone back to work, his eye is healing enough for him to be able to drive again.

2 Likes