Good morning/Good night thread

Good Morning, was bored so fell asleep to early, was up at 2 am

lol nice to see you awake. I heard you were smiling before having your coffee. :smiley:

well, Iā€™ve been awake since 2am and now itā€™s 11 am, so yeah. :laughing:

I just hope I donā€™t wake up too late because then I wonā€™t be able to do my 30 minute walk. it gets dark very quickly nowadays.

night :v:

Good morning everyone :sunny: Today I will be two thirds of the way through my work week!

Well stomach is turning so taking a ativan and heading to bed, night all

1 Like

Hi after long time i am saying good morning ā€¦!! its late already 10"30am here ā€¦!!!good night to my American folks ā€¦!!!

Good morning everyone :sunny: Last day of work for the week today.

3 Likes

gald ur still working ā€¦i would say good nightā€¦!!!

2 Likes

Morning @anon84763962. Morning @far_cry0

How you guys getting on? I was knocked for six off my meds this morning and have just woke up at 16:50!

2 Likes

wow! thatā€™s full on. Was it seroquel or are you just readjusting to being back on them?

1 Like

Yeah the seroquel. Have gone back on all the meds after a bad experience coming off them.

1 Like

Itā€™s a hell of a drug isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Think it is the biggest sedator unfortunately.

But that and my depot are the only combination that works for me.

You still taking 50mg? J

1 Like

U woke up so earlyā€¦!!! haha my diagnosing has super Controversy material like need for ect preety surpised ā€¦they even say i donā€™t have szā€¦!!

1 Like

No Iā€™m not taking it anymore. My psychiatrist jumped me up to 100mg. But I only ever took it as he told me as a prn. Now I try to get through without it and Iā€™m doing ok without it.

1 Like

Are you saying your getting ect @far_cry0. That is pretty good if it works - seen a lot of folk benefit from it.

There is the memory loss though.

super worried ā€¦!! is this thing permanent ā€¦!!

1 Like

I think it is a good pro if you are agitated - it really does slow you down.

Canā€™t see how you could just take 100mg if you are at work though. I would pass out!

1 Like

Yea that was the thing. I could take 25mg at work and be ok if I was super on edge because of things that I was seeing, but I couldnā€™t take anymore than that.

It did really help me sleep well though. And I never woke up groggy after sleeping on seroquel which was a bonus.

1 Like

Donā€™t think it is permanent but Iā€™m not sure. Start a thread here and get a feeling for it.

As I remember they often just do one side of the head at once which saves some memory. But pretty sure it is only recent memories that get effected.

1 Like

Thanks jā€¦!!!

1 Like