Good morning/Good night thread

Good morning. I hope everyone has a good day.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Last day of work for the week!

3 Likes

Good morning, @anon84763962! I’m on to Brief Lives!

1 Like

I think I will read them all again soon too! Such a good series. It changed my life when I read it in my twenties. I used to be very negative but the scene where Dream is fighting the demon in the club and the demon says he is something like infinite blackness and nothingness and then dream says he is hope, just really changed my outlook on life.

2 Likes

Good nyte @chew @Jimbob @Andrey @Opus…!!!

2 Likes

Night @far_cry0!!

1 Like

First day of classes and already feeling stressed. :sweat_smile:
Goodnight y’all! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’d love to have a print of this.

2 Likes

Also, this one for you!

2 Likes

well, I think I’m going to get some rest. I got to wake up early tomorrow and go to Social Security. if I get there on-time, I will have to wait like an hour to get called. so I think I’ll get there at least a good hour early. night @rhubot, @moonbeam, and everyone

2 Likes

Hope you get the SSDI if that is what you’re going there for.

Good Morning, Wakie Wakie…

1 Like

It’s waaaaaay too early man :weary:

2 Likes

pushes @sunshine out of bed

1 Like

Now everyone is up, going for a nap :stuck_out_tongue:

Morning.

Internet was out for days. Felt like a century, but was getting used to it.

1 Like

Good morning. I hope everyone has a good day.

2 Likes

Good morning, guys! :snowflake:

It’s snowing today!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone :sunny: I need to go to the doctor this morning to get a new referral for my psychiatrist. The referrals only last one year so I have to get it renewed each year.

@Rhubot you know that scene where destruction leaves the endless through the doors? That’s how I felt when my Uncle Ian died. I always got identified with delerium by my friends in my twenties, but when Uncle Ian died I felt like I actually got there.

Thanks for the pics, they’re great! I love the hope one, I’d love a poster of that to hang somewhere prominent in the house to remind me of it.

2 Likes

I was hoping to read a bit of my science book, but after 10 minutes of reading, I started to get sleepy. I think I’m going to call it a night.