Good morning/Good night thread

Happy new year!

Am good thanks. Have gone down a belt buckle since quitting pregabalin so am happy. Do you guys have a meal on the 1st?

1 Like

No. But we had a good day! We watched season 9 of the US Office, weā€™d never seen it before.

Do you have a new year tradition?

1 Like

It is customary to go for a ā€˜looney dookā€™. This means going swimming in the sea on the 1st. As you can imagine this is v cold in Scotland. Around here folk also eat steak pie on the 1st.

I did neither! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

ā€œAnd if you are looking for a literary adventure, go drinking with a Scotsmanā€.
(Robin Williams)

1 Like

Wow! That would be so cold!!

1 Like

Goodnight, all. :night_with_stars:

@anon84763962 @anon84763962, do you have a favorite Sandman volume? Iā€™m rereading my books for the first time in about a decade. I wondered if Iā€™d outgrown A Game of You - itā€™s always been my favorite - but I just finished it and it still makes me cry.

Maybe The Dollā€™s House but I couldnā€™t pick a favourite to be honest!

Nice to meet a fellow fan! :blush:

1 Like

Good morning! :cloud: :sunny:

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: back to work today!

1 Like

Day off here, places are closed

Good morning, everyone. Had a really morbid nightmare so Iā€™m up early. Hopefully this school day will go fine.

2 Likes

Good morning. I hope everyone has a good day.

1 Like

Good morning!
Up and about at 5am.
School starts again tomorrow ahh.
Feeling quite nervous because I always believed my mental illness affects my education but I think I did good last semester.
We can do this yā€™all!!!

Good morning

Tea and Breakfast Please !!! LOL

1 Like

I was up and down all night. I went to sleep at 3:00 pm and woke up at 7:00 pm. The rest of the night I was in and out of bed.

I slept most of the day yesterday was surprised I slept right through the night

Good morning everyone :sunny: Iā€™m on track to keep one of my new yearā€™s resolutions to stay at work for full days and finish my three days a week.

2 Likes

Good morning!
Itā€™s 5am here and Iā€™m getting ready for class.
Iā€™m extremely nervous :disappointed:

2 Likes

Good morning all, little warmer today

1 Like