Good morning/Good night thread

goodnight. going to step up my dose tomorrow. :slight_smile: so i’m gonna enjoy this night

1 Like

Good morning.
It’s 7:30am.
Way too early.
I think I may take a nap today.

1 Like

I got a good, solid nine hours of sleep last night. I feel good.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: It’s 1.15am and I can’t sleep. I’m meeting up with a friend for lunch today.

1 Like

Get up for a walk around the house, and then you should go back to get some rest turtle. :bed:

3 Likes

Good morning!
I feel rather guilty right now, but it’ll go away.
Damn brain!!

1 Like

why guilty? …

1 Like

I ate. I feel like I didn’t deserve to nourish my body with wonderful food. Goodness, even as I type this, it still won’t convince my brain to understand it.

…I have severe intrusive thoughts. So they won’t leave me alone until I do what they propose.

Very common it seems to self punish or blame ourselves, I do that everyday

Sorry you have to go through the same!
They say self-punishment is a form of coping mechanism and I agree (for my part)
I use it to lessen my depression though sometimes it is the cause of my depression!!

Hope anything you do to yourself doesn’t last long. We’ll get through this. :sunny:

1 Like

Time for the morning shower, ooooooooooooooooooooooooh the pain of it all :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

1 Like

4 Likes

Good morning and happy new year everyone :sunny:

We went out for dinner last night, but I fell asleep on the couch at about ten so I didn’t see the new year in.

4 Likes

Mornin Turtle! It’s still 2016 in many parts of the world. Currently 10:17 pm here in Romania. Happy new year! I’m not gonna fall asleep hehe

1 Like

music and parent made it hard to focus, yesterday. today I stayed up extra late to read, so that yesterday won’t repeat today. I stayed up too long though, so now I really really need to sleep because I have a headache. :frowning:

how many times did I say “day”? :wink: :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

morning all, snowed all night, more shoveling today, so sad…

3 Likes

Good morning everyone :sunny: This is my last day off before going back to work.

1 Like

Morning @anon84763962. How are you today?

1 Like

I’m great thank you! Tiggy is giving me a big snuggly cuddle.

Happy new year @Jimbob! How are you?

2 Likes