Good morning/Good night thread

I’ve opened my Christmas presents! I got two brooches, a Sandman chess set, coffee pods for my machine, lots of chocolate, and a book on science!

4 Likes

yay! only 3 hours of sleep till christmas music woke me up! headphones all day! :smiley:

1 Like

Merry Christmas @sirBoring :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Mr Turtle and I had a great game of chess yesterday, three hours. I lost in the end but it was a great game. I love my new chess set!

@chew … (look at those monster prawns!)

4 Likes

Wow that’s scary lol jk

Is that ham or prosciutto on the side?

1 Like

Lovely fresh ham. I picked a good one this year. Last year’s wasn’t so nice, it was watery. This one was perfect!

And that’s my home made potato salad, Nana’s recipe.

1 Like

All looks really good especially the ham for me!

1 Like

Only played chess once, I was losing badly and so we switched sides and he took over mine and still won lol

2 Likes

That was really nice of you opponent to do actually, switching sides. Too bad you lost. I don’t mind losing so long as the game is interesting and not just me being beaten constantly.

1 Like

well, I’m off to bed. quite a day. :laughing:

I was planning on going to the library this whole week, but I should probably spend time with my brother. he gets this whole week off of work because of public holiday observation. :smiley:

I keep using the Search to find this thread, even though I have it bookmarked. dumb butt me. :disappointed_relieved:

I’m up early :tired_face:

1 Like

@chew

Good morning. I woke up at 4:00 AM.

1 Like

Good morning was up to late and slept in

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: It’s Mr Turtle’s birthday today!

3 Likes

I’m going to get some rest. I’m feeling unusually tired… :thinking:

though I don’t really sleep at 11:30 pm and get a full night sleep to tell the tale, so I will most likely wake up in 2 hours or so. :confused:

I hate it when I’m right sometimes. :disappointed_relieved:

Good morning everyone :sunny:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone :sunny: I had my hair cut and dyed yesterday.

It was so hot yesterday 35 degrees, it made it really hard to get to sleep.

1 Like

what i would not give to be in a warm climate

1 Like

I guess we all want what we don’t have :blush:

1 Like