Good morning/Good night thread

I got triggered. some thread about the opposite sex doing nice things. don’t know how that thread triggered me. but I’m feeling a lot of illogical anger and distaste right now. I can’t even read a book. very unproductive.

I’m going to call it a night.

got a good 5 hours of sleep. feeling a lot better now. :smiley:

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Busy day at work again today I’m sure, we’re very behind on actioning inbound correspondence.

@sirBoring are you feeling better now after being triggered?

2 Likes

Hey good morning turtle!!!

1 Like

Good morning JJ :blush: What’s on the cards for the day?

When do you start IOP?

1 Like

I have my intake next Wednesday. Going out to lunch to the diner with my parents. Not much.

1 Like

I can’t wait to eat in a diner when we go to America!

1 Like

They don’t have diners in AUS?

1 Like

No. I think the closest we have are truck stops on highways.

We’re all about cafes here in Australia.

1 Like

Im not gonna make your wedding :bride_with_veil: but if you ever go to NYC you can stay a night in CT at my house!!!

1 Like

That’s a bummer, but I understand that you can’t make it.

One day we will travel to the east coast of America and I will definitely take you up on your offer!

1 Like

yeah, I’m feeling better. thanks for asking :smiley:

1 Like

I’m glad to hear it. It’s no fun being triggered.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: This is my last day of work before I’m off for the Christmas closure! I go back to work on the 2nd January 2017!

5 Likes

Hey @anon84763962

Is me jimbob - changed my username. Enjoy your last day at work, should be a skive!

2 Likes

I like your new user name!

What’s a skive? This is a new word for me!

Have you decided whether you will see your old girlfriend when she is in town? My heart is hoping you say you will see her. It could be the love story of the century in the making!

1 Like

Skive just means when you are pretending to be busy but are really just waiting for hometime.

No not meeting with that girl. Turns out her family has moved away anyway. Am secretly glad.

1 Like

Oh … I’m kind of sad about that.

I wish it could be a skive, we’ve been so busy recently and when we get back in the new year, I’m the only person who will be present in my mini team so I want to get as much work done now so I won’t be drowning in work in the new year.

1 Like

5 Likes

Who’s that dog @chew ?