Good morning/Good night thread

Good morning everyone :sunny: I slept really well last night. Another work day today. My new hair cut got a lot of compliments yesterday, it made me really happy!

2 Likes

Lol yeah it is and the girls are always super flirtatious. Yesterday the girl was like "how do you pronounce your last name is it (a) or (b) and I was like “no it’s ©” and she’s like “Ohhhhh I really like that!!! I will remember that for next time you come in the store!!!” She was like 30 and really hot. I did feel honored.

2 Likes

Yeah the girls at my local head shop are real flirty.

1 Like

Goodnight all, need sleep getting confused

good morning its 338 and coffee is brewing!

Morning chew !
What do you mean by “338” ? As in “3:38 in the middle of the night” ?!!!

1 Like

Well now it’s 4:02…in the morning. I still haven’t adjusted to the time zone switch. So i’m waking up early every morning but especially early today.

1 Like

Hey @far_cry0 how are you??? I’m doing great. I feel great. Listening to music. Awake before everyone else. I’ve stopped worrying so much the past 5 days and I feel better than ever!!! my mental health is at an all time good because I’ve stopped driving myself crazy! And my meds help too.

1 Like

@far_cry0 check out this song!!!

2 Likes

@chew the song is great…I feel happy cuz u are happy…!!!
ENjoy life…cuz it’s too short…
and i got zolpidem today i am good too…!!! cheers…!!!

1 Like

Glad to hear farcry. Hope the zolpidem works for you!!! The only thing missing in my life is I can’t see the movie moonlight cuz its not in theaters near me or online!!! There’s no way for me to see it!!! Frustrating.

1 Like

Good night @chew …with this medication i might sleep lil earlier…!!!

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Last day of work for the week before I go away.

It’s Tiggy’s first birthday today!

1 Like

who’s Tiggy? your pet I guess?

2 Likes

Good morning people. I went back to bed for a little bit. Now I’m up again. Happy Birthday Tiggy!!!

2 Likes

Tiggy is my kitty!

4 Likes

What a brilliant cat xox

Warming up for a spin class 630

Not because I’m so brilliant… Because I’m trying to get brilliant X

Good morning coffeeeee time

2 Likes