Good morning/Good night thread

Good morning everyone :sunny: I was just outside having a cigarette and coffee watching a little spider in his web tapping his little butt real fast. I wish I had music for him.

3 Likes

Goodnight, guys. Today was a good day. :heart:

3 Likes

As always, go out there and kick some ass today, @Minnii … I’m off to dreamland.

2 Likes

Good night, David :heart:

Good morning, forumlanders! :heart:

2 Likes

I haven’t been on the forum in some time, so I’m glad to be back. Have a good night.

3 Likes

Heeeey :slight_smile: Good night!

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: I’m working on building a “reality check” toolkit.

I have a usb stick loaded with jazz music and two powerpoint instructionals for what I should do if I’m having a hard time (one for at home, one for at work). I also created a journal entry page with questions to answer to use when I’m not near my journal.

Today I’m going to work on a daily “reality checklist” and it will be a daily reminder sheet to have a shower, brush my teeth, have breakfast, make lunch and chose dinner, take my medicine etc.

5 Likes

Good idea @anon84763962. You can look at your checklist if stuff goes weird.

1 Like

Gooood morning friends.

I am at my Mom’s today. Just thought I would stop by and say Hi to everyone.

1 Like

good night @Minnii @Chrishasheart @Jimbob @Andrey @ATARI @Mountainman @moonlee and @chew @brugluiz and all my friends

6 Likes

Good night! Wow, it’s only afternoon here in the U.S.

Take care :v:

1 Like

Yes, in theory it should be pretty simple. I tell Mr Turtle something weird and he tells me to do my reality check.

I hope it works.

2 Likes

Good night @far_cry0! =)
It’s 3PM here though. I think I’ll spend my day playing MMORPG.

1 Like

Which game do u play @brugluiz

The last game I played was GTA V, but the formula is too much the same. I still have to download the game that I’ll play. Maybe I’ll play Tree of Savior.

1 Like

good nite guys…

1 Like

Night @far_cry0 - must be late for you?

1 Like

still yet up…hard to fall asleep…

Goodnight, everyone! :v:

Good morning friends.

Take care everyone :v:

1 Like