Good morning/Good night thread

Good morning everyone :sunny: we’re going out for lunch today. It’s meant to be a really cold rainy day, perfect for sitting in a warm pub eating good food!

2 Likes

Good morning b! Summer coming up for you in less than two months right?

Yes it sure is, but it is coming slowly. We should have warmer weather now already but it’s still cold and rainy. It still feels like winter. Today is meant to get to 13-16 degrees!

1 Like

I was told may was the warmest month last year in the NW USA… Which is when you’ll be there. And then as you go more south into June??? It’ll be warm for sure. So you’ll get like two summers upon this next year!!

Yes! I think we chose a good time to travel! I hope we get good weather. We will be in the USA for 15 days total from early May.

1 Like

You should buy a winter home in the northern hemisphere and migrate back and forth and never have to deal with winter!!! Maybe save up for retirement to do this ;). Better start saving now though!!

1 Like

lol! Yes I think we would need to save loads just for the constant airfares let alone the house!

1 Like

Goodnight, dear friends!

3 Likes

Here, it’s good night :stuck_out_tongue: 2:44 AM. hope all of you have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning :sleepy:

5 Likes

Have a good one, Min!

Early tomorrow morning I am going with my friend to a Buddhist sangha. Will be interesting.

Good night.

1 Like

Good to see you back! Have a good night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning all. Am up early today.

3 Likes

Goodnight. Forgot to say that when I went to bed at 3 am but I woke up again for the third time I think.

2 Likes

Good morning. Up at 5am watching the news. Didn’t drink yesterday.

1 Like

Good Morning, took a Ativan last night, slept like a baby.

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Hope you slept well.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: It’s sunday so it’s grocery shopping day. I have some homework to do for work also.

1 Like

Good Sunday morning, slept well have some energy

Good morning guys.

2 Likes