Good morning/Good night thread

My cat brot in a mouse and got away and it left poop on the cutting board

1 Like

Goooood morning. I just slept a good nine hours, and I feel great.

1 Like

Good morning for the first time, probably nap later :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Goodnight friends

1 Like

Good morning, what you staring at ???

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny:

2 Likes

A few hours late for me, but good afternoon! Just returned from my trip yesterday.

1 Like

Where did you go on you trip?

1 Like

I went to Arizona to spend time with my relatives! It was pretty fun and I really wish the trip was longer.

2 Likes

Good for you that you can enjoy company of your relatives and enjoy travelling.

I got out of apartment today to go to the chemist.

N national geographic from second hand.

In the car n maybe even before then I laughed out loud for few seconds or so .
I don’t laugh often so it was rather a delight.
Not sure if I was laughing with others but I think somehow spiritually that I was.

It’s so lovely to laugh.i don’t even laugh once a week prone month but I don’t have friends as such but I have worked with comedy strangely enough n made others laugh but not with my body.with me eons etc

I had strawberry sundae for lunch but it doesn’t happen often that I eat ice cream or junk .
Was so beautiful .i love them.not very vegan though.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Good day good night to youz

1 Like

I’m probably going to bed soon, just wanted to say how awesome everyone on these forums is. You guys (and gals) brightened my day today and gave me some hope for my future. There are some really awesome people in the most unlikely of places haha

6 Likes

Glad to have you @lexicon!!!

Good morning :sunny:

1 Like

G’day yo :blush:

I just read that in Papua new guinea men are the objects of beauty and not woman.
Woman are not to look so beautiful or dress up or take attention from the men.
The men apply make up.

A good buy.:blush:
I bought national geographic at second hand shop.

I agree :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: there’s some really gorgeous ,nice people on this forum .what I know of them anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Aren’t cultural norms amazing? Women in South Africa used to idealize being a little heavier set, until they were introduced to Western teleivision (one of their women was a contestant in a televised beauty pageant). It totally changed how their country viewed beauty, and not for the better in my opinion.

1 Like

Good night :sleeping:

1 Like

good morning :slight_smile: back for my first day of school after a week at the psych ward! :slight_smile:
hope you have an amazing day :smiley:

1 Like

G’night everybody, talk to you guys tomorrow. (:

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: I slept in until 7.30 this morning!

1 Like

Goodnight, everyone. Today was okay, but a mood swing a few hours ago changed all of that. I hope that tomorrow will be a better day, even if it does mean that I’ll be returning to school the day after. :bridge_at_night: :zzz:

1 Like